The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Rodenstock HR Digaron W 40mm

step56

I am a new member here and have been previously posting on FM forums with the same username, where I have a few references.

I would like to buy a rodenstock HR 40mm as my goto lens. I don't have a tech camera yet but am wanting to buy a IQ3 or IQ4 and working technical camera in the future.

I am located in the US and can PayPal you FF or GS depending on price.

step56

AO or x-shutter? Mount? R-mount, or XT or alpa or cambo? Or just the lens?
I'm fairly indifferent overall since I own 0 technical camera equipment at the moment, but I would probably prefer Cambo, as I found a good deal for an old WRS-1000.

Maxx9photo

I'm fairly indifferent overall since I own 0 technical camera equipment at the moment, but I would probably prefer Cambo, as I found a good deal for an old WRS-1000.
There are 2 types in Cambo mounts, the Actus mount and the WRS mount.
Since you’ve mentioned you’re getting the WRS 1000, that means you should get the WRS with Helical mount.