The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Linhof Master Technika - First Day Out

tjv

I'm really looking forward to using my Tech V. I've sent it away for a clean and lube as some of the movements are a bit stiff – it's been lying dormant for about ten years! Before now I've only had experience with a Horseman 45FA which I loved for being small and portable. It will be interesting to see how using a Linhof differs in practice.

I've had a mission trying to find solid information regarding recessed lens boards for use with a 90mm f/8 SA. Like Leica, I've come to realize that parts are very expensive but you get what you pay for.

While primarily interested in shooting colour neg, I'm looking forward to developing some of my own black and whites. I think my photographic career has taken some twists and turns but all roads have led to a technical camera. One day I suppose I'll be shooting digital MF with an Alpa or Arca, but for now film suits me fine.

T