The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon 360/500/720 lens

rollei8is

I have NIKON converter lens set in mint condition. No fungus OR scratches. With caps I want to sell them any idea what they are worth today.
They provide 360/500/720 mm focal lengths.
-R-

Don Hutton

I'd guess around $2000 - depends or wear on the threads of the removable rear element. The 720mm rear element is quite desirable. However, I'd say that large format gear in general has lost quite a bit of value over the past year or two...

ComicDom1

Subscriber Member
Check with EP Levine, KEH, and Midwest Photo. Of course you can figure they will not offer you anywhere near what they are worth so keep that in mind. What you might do is put them up for auction on flea bay with a very high reserve and see what kind of interest they generate. If you put the reserve high enough you will most likely not sell them but if you do you will not care LOL and it will give you an idea of what they might bring. Of course it might cost you $5 or so to find out.

Jason