Site Sponsors

Thread: Anyone have experience with the WidePan Hasselblad H Digital Back Adapter?

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone have experience with the WidePan Hasselblad H Digital Back Adapter?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Moveable-Dig...#ht_7771wt_960

I found this on ebay, I have an ArcaSwiss F-Metric that I've been dying to get an adapter for. But as you all probably know the best available is from KaptureGroup and retails for about 3,000... I found this just a while ago, and although it appears to not have a ground glass it looks decent... Does anyone have any input

I currently have a Hasselblad H3d-II 39 Id like to adapt the back with.

Edit... Just read this is for A12 backs only ... Woe is me

JJCSPY

Re: Anyone have experience with the WidePan Hasselblad H Digital Back Adapter?

Hello Jaime,
    I have same Blad as you and same question about similar item also found in ebay for a Sinar. The item found link is there :
    Movable adapter for Hasselblad 6x6 Back to 4x5 Sinar en vente sur eBay.fr (fin le 21-oct.-12 17:12:41 Paris)
    and not too much descriptive.

Anyway, and following the name ‘’Widepan’’ I found another link which give more and maybe it can match :
    Pro Adapter, Hasselblad H-Mount Back to Large Format 4x5 Adaptor - Sliding with Focusing Screen - fits Cambo, Linhof, Calumet, Horseman, Omega, Toyo, Kodak with graflok back on Hasselblad H1, H1D, H2, H2D, H2F, H3, H3D, H3DII, H4D

Your meaning back welcome.
    See ya.
    J-J

eyesup

Hi
    I bought a similar widepan 1-2 years ago, for a 'H' back. Focus screen is for composition only and not critical focus, you need liveview to focus. Good for price-it works, bought the cambo version when one came up on ebay to replace.

Post Thanks / Like

Might check your KG pricing - its around $1750- 2k....