The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More Fun with Large Format Film Images!

Professional

He is[Itsskin] artistic, has a good eye and great talent, i love all of his shots, i even was thinking to buy same his camera and use same film he used for those shots, but i know it will not be the same.

routlaw

From a recent trip to the Utah red rock country. Owachomo Bridge, Natural Bridges National Monument, UT.

Betterlight Super 6K-HS, Ebony SV45Te, Schneider Super Symar 120 lens.

Thanks for looking.

Rob

Last edited:

routlaw

Chamonix 4X5 Schneider 210mm F5.6 at F11 on fuji black and white instant film iso 100
Looking good! Funny never realized Fuji made an instant film, sort of like polaroids I would assume? It seems to have a similar quality to it.

Rob

Lloyd

+1 one from me, Matto. Very nice. I like the tonality a lot. BTW, I don't know how I missed that shot of yours, Rob, the one of Owachomo Bridge. Very nicely done.

viablex1

hey thanks,

yes it is the discontinued fuji instant film I found a bunch in boston and bought it. waiting on the film to come back

and yes that shot of robs just screams!!!

routlaw

Thanks Lloyd and Matt. Yeah this particular forum doesn't get much attention these days. LF in general doesn't for that matter. Its a different photographic world.

Rob

viablex1

I hear you, just saw an ebony 8X10 for sale on large format forum man is really tempting the day before that was a walker titan 8X10 I just had to look away they wanted 1800,00 for it , it was a work of art!!!

btw anybody know what is actually up with large format photography forum?

it seems to be gone!!:eek::eek:

routlaw

I hear you, just saw an ebony 8X10 for sale on large format forum man is really tempting the day before that was a walker titan 8X10 I just had to look away they wanted 1800,00 for it , it was a work of art!!!

btw anybody know what is actually up with large format photography forum?

it seems to be gone!!:eek::eek:
I hear you, too big for me to lug around though. There are deals to be had in LF these days for sure.

No idea, also noticed the odd link and absence. Maybe they are doing some redesigning, maintenance work who knows, or could be the server is down.

M

Mike_S

4x5 Shen Hao, Nikkor 75mm f4.5, Portra 160NC processed in Tetenal solution.

thrice

My first LF shots, just been developed and scanned (all by me) please forgive the underexposure and overzealous shift, I'm just learning :)

Velvia 50, Nikkor-SW 75/4.5, Ebony 45s

Provia 100F, Nikkor-SW 75/4.5, Ebony 45s

Provia 100F, Linhof Zeiss 135/3.5 Planar, Ebony 45s
Oops, too much shift!

Provia 100F, Caltar-II N 210/5.6, Ebony 45s

Shashin

Daniel, for your first time out with large-format, you do not have anything to apologize for. I actually like your city-scape with too much shift--beautiful light and color.