The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More Fun with Large Format Film Images!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Just have to jump in and say viewing this thread makes me long for BOTH a 4x5 and 8x10 view cams again. Heck, let's add a 5x7 to the mix too :ROTFL:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Just have to jump in and say viewing this thread makes me long for BOTH a 4x5 and 8x10 view cams again. Heck, let's add a 5x7 to the mix too :ROTFL:
jack,
Please I have those twinges too. That is one reason I have ordered that Petzval but I am not likely to have it before the end of the year.
-bob

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Maybe just a 5x7, a dozen holders, a 110XL, 210 and 300 G-Clarons and a few boxes of Tri-X. And a Cooke portrait :D...

Mr.Gale

Over the years I've gone to Yosemite in mid May for the sole purpose of photographing the Dogwoods. In this example, it shows some Dogwood branches that are hanging over the Merced River.

Linhof Tech IV, Provia

Last edited:

Mr.Gale

More Dogwoods. The fast moving water creates a breeze so in this image I was pleasantly surprised that none of the flowers show movement.

Ebony SV45U, Provia.

JimCollum

it's been a while since you sold them.. but i can finally say...

I told you so.... :D :D

(if you ever want to play with 4x5/8x10, turn of the century glass (the one before i was born) and film/Betterlight.... )

Professional

Now i know which developer i will use for HP5+ or i now i know how to make HP5+ look great now with which developer, thanks for those samples.

PenSon

Second try with a SinarP with 240mm. Film 4x5 Shanghai GP3 100ISO.
Developed in 1:50 Fomadon R09 , 20C, 12min, JOBO CPE2.

Mr.Gale

I've been trying to learn how to drum scan negatives and this is the one I have been practicing on. It's coming along but I need to work on the scanner profile.

Mr.Gale

Hunts Mesa, Monument valley ~1992.