The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Where can I buy a Burzynski Ball Head?

Andrew Gough

Does anybody know where I can find one of these?

I tried the French & German sites, but they don't answer their email forms...

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Andrew

Dustbak

Weird isarfoto still lists the accessories for the head but not the head. Try contacting isarfoto directly and ask. They can probably help you further.

My head is not for sale ;) (it does have Rainers contact details on it, so if all else fails)

Andrew Gough

Dustback,

Thank you for the reply. If you could send me the contact information for Burzynski direct, I would really appreciate it. At least I could find out if they are still available.

If anyone wants to part with one, PM me.

Stephen, I have contacted isarfoto through their website, but with no response. I will try to call them next week. I'll report my findings back here for everyone.

Thank you for responding.

Andrew

Andrew Gough

I found this online.

He can be reached via:

phone: +49 - (0)39856 - 3061
fax: +49 - (0)39865 - 3062

Rainer Burzynski 033080-40570

Any die's which one is correct?

Andrew Gough

I tried calling the two numbers with no success... At the second number the person just hangs up, and at the first, there is no answer.

I have calles isafoto and left a message, so we'll see.

How is the clamping force on the acra swiss Z1? Is it close to the Burzynski?

Thanks

Andrew

k-hawinkler

Thanks Andrew. I am also interested in acquiring that ball head.
In German they refer to the ball head as a Kugelkalottenkopf I believe.
Please, continue to keep us updated.

Do you know whether there is still a French source for the Burzynski ball head?
Thanks again.

Andrew Gough

Evidently, Mr. Burzynski has had health problems. The hall head is now out of production. I am looking for old stock or used at this point.

Andrew Gough

Ysol,

Thanks for the reply. I am planning to put a Cineslider on it with a sizeable amount of gear. I need the clamping force... I have the Kessler head, but the legs are too tall for my use. I may end up getting Kessler to shorten the legs.

Andrew Gough

Great news, Insafoto came through with a demo that they had sitting around. Now the bad news, the ball head clamps quite tight, but it will still yield under pressure with the slider attached. I am going to give it a whirl to see if it can hold he slider with everything on it...