The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technika and slideing back?

Hello Guys,
has anybody some experience with a Linhof Technika and a sliding back for a digital back. I know there is a sliding back from Linhof but this is really bulky with its up and down rising movement. This is not a solution for me.

Do you have same experience with a graflok adapter? My technika has a graflok interface but i dont know if this is really rigid?!?!

Thank you.
Best mueller

SergeiR

HI Sergei,
what solution do you use? The linhof one or the graflok?
Thank you. Could you show some pictures?
mueller
i used fotodiox graflok thingy. it had to be hacked (it was configured to have longer side horizontal, which makes zero sense, as making it vertical gives you more coverage) a bit but worked in the end. I rarely use it now, prefer shooting film :) Its somewhere in cupboards, actually should just sell it, i guess.. If only i can find it again (moved recently).

There are same ones on ebay. I think going rate is like 200-400$, depending on luck

Francisco

Hello. I just arrived here.

Thanks to admit. I'm in Spain (Canary Islands) My English is bad, so I use a translator. I urge you to have a little patience with me.

Most of the sliding back manufactured, are for use under 4x5 formats.

but in the case of Linhof Technika, there is a sliding back the original Linhof, which is designed to use 4x5 size. is a very useful tool,

I use it often for many years.