The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera help please

Greg Haag

I was hoping to get some insight regarding technical cameras. I shoot primarily architectural and landscape, currently with Hasselblad H6D-100c. Especially as it relates to architectural work, I think a technical camera may be a better solution. I need something that is compatible with my Hasselblad back, and was wondering about ALPA 12 MAX (but open to anything compatible). Trying to sort thru what I need has been intimidating, any insights would be greatly appreciated. Also, could anyone recommend someone you trust that deals in technical cameras.
Thanks in advance,
Greg

Shashin

Greg, I would post this question in the Medium-format section of the forum. That is where you will find a lot of experienced tech camera shooters. This area of the forum is mostly for large-format film, 4x5 and larger.

Greg Haag

Greg, I would post this question in the Medium-format section of the forum. That is where you will find a lot of experienced tech camera shooters. This area of the forum is mostly for large-format film, 4x5 and larger.
Thank you so much for letting me know!