The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Looking for replace for bellows for Technika 13x18- problems with china stuff

Alkibiades

Hi,
I wanted to resore one Linhof 13x18 technika and tryed to replace the bellows.
I have done it one time to a technika 4x5 and it worked fine. I get a china bellows last time so I did it the same this time too.
to my surprice I get a bellows with wrong size at the front. I recognized that the sizes on the discribtion are wrong at all- how stupid is that, chinese produce bellows with wrong sizes! the problem now is that the size is too big to fix it on the front standart-
the bellows itself is well made and it does not smell bad... sadly, a stupid manager lets people produce item with wrong sizes.
All the bellows on ebay from chine has these wrong sizes, I mean nobody will ever use it, it is crazy....
My question is : knows anybody an alternative, where i can get a new bellows, not so expensive as linhof offer, but who simply knows what he sells.

Alkibiades

Thank a lot for the fast answer.
Sadly the custom bellows email adress seems to be not aktiv any more.
I contacted an another photodealer in China and he seems to understand what I mean and can deliver the right bellows.
I hope I will get now the right one.