The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Meet the M9

etrigan63

I could have done a better unpacking video than that! Have Solms send me a Steel M9 and I'll show you!

markowich

Peter lets see some images soon. Have fun with it
thanks guy! working on it. so far i am impressed with the m9+35summarit, m9+90summicron. the 15mm CV M-mount generates a lot of cyan fringing and is -with FM 0.922 - unusable.
tomorrow i shall get the 50 lux and the 24 lux...
peter

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Great Peter I think a lot of folks are wondering about vignetting and my guess is you need coded lenses for sure or does it have a lens manual setting in the menu.

Also I need to know something . Can you tell me if you hit the info button the working ISO comes up or not in your production unit.

markowich

Peter lets see some images soon. Have fun with it
Great Peter I think a lot of folks are wondering about vignetting and my guess is you need coded lenses for sure or does it have a lens manual setting in the menu.

Also I need to know something . Can you tell me if you hit the info button the working ISO comes up or not in your production unit.
guy,
it has a manual lens selection option, but only for leica lenses. i think it only corrects vignetting but not cyan drift.
no working iso on the info button. p

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Thanks Peter that last line was what I was looking for. They need to change that

Peter with the 15mm CV you should be able to input the Tri-elmar or the WATE as we call it.