The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: Fun time / M8 images

I like these -- the more I see B&W images, the better I like the look!

Maggie O

I reworked some of my Eurotrip photos with the JFI B&W profiles and love the results. Here's a couple of my favorites:

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member

One from a different thread with the M8 and Nocti in the snow and cold ... at f1, of course.

Kurt

Last edited:

mwalker

Subscriber Member

man I love the snow pics.....kurt, the nocti makes a dream like picture I love it....
maggie you must live close, there is snow all around me but not here yet...

Maggie O

I'm in Lincoln, Nebraska, Mike.

Today was just about the best snow you could ask for- not too much and just the right amount of moisture.

Maggie O

Maggie:

What do the JFI profiles do for you? Do they make it much easier to get the look you want?

—Mitch/Bangkok
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10268776@N00/
I'm using the JFI B&W films profiles with C1 LE, and I must say they really are stellar. I'm especially taken with the Agfa profiles- I'm able to get those gorgeous Agfa midtones with very little tweaking. The JFI profiles really are a boon, especially with the M8.

Here's a set of photos from Europe that I revisited with the JFI profiles. I used the Agfapan 200 profile for the B&W.