The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

stevem8

Re: More and more fun with M8 images

Wow..this thread is freaking amazing! It just goes on and on. I have not been here in a couple of days and its got so many more cool images to look at! Anyway, here are 2 from the last couple of days...

28 Elmarit

50 Lux ASPH

Lloyd

Wow..this thread is freaking amazing! It just goes on and on. I have not been here in a couple of days and its got so many more cool images to look at! Anyway, here are 2 from the last couple of days...
That is a really nice portrait Steve... creamy bokeh too.

I love the silvery conversion in that first shot. Beautiful tones.

jaapv

Subscriber Member

It's a long,cold winter with lots of snow this year in the Italian Dolomites...

Summicron 35 asph

Maarten

More snow and alps. This is last year in Tirol near Fiss, Austria.

M8 with 24 elmarit

M8 with 90 cron asph

Lloyd

After a long day of moving (and chasing around a 10-month old):

CV 90/3.5 APO-Lanthar:

S

sclamb

What a lovely picture of a lovely lady. Looks like she is enjoying some peace and quiet!

Simon

N

nei1

Some of the pictures you put up lloyd are almost too personnel,I feel as though Im intruding on a very private moment,a little uncomfortable really.Youre obvously a very close family.....a leica M used as and when it should be,well done.

Lloyd

Some of the pictures you put up lloyd are almost too personnel,I feel as though Im intruding on a very private moment,a little uncomfortable really.Youre obvously a very close family.....a leica M used as and when it should be,well done.
No discomfort please! You're most welcome... and thank you!!

Maarten

nei1 described it very well. Your photos are great Lloyd and give an intimate view into you family.

Lloyd

One from this afternoon. My son.

CV 90/3.5 APO-Lanthar, wide open: