Site Sponsors
Page 123 of 201 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,150 of 10029

Thread: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

  1. #6101
    Senior Member leif e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    595
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Like those pics and their desolate mood, Stuart!

    Pole #56737
    M8, CV 1,4/35 SC and some frost.
    leif e
    F2, FM2, D700, 3,5/20 UD, 2/35, 3,5/55, CV 2,5/75 (all ai or aiŽd), 1,8/85 af-d,
    2,8/60 af-d

  2. #6102
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidE View Post
    What the suave and debonair people are wearing in Las Vegas these days:
    Hell, David. In Las Vegas, that would qualify as camouflage wouldn't it?

  3. #6103
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by leif e View Post
    Like those pics and their desolate mood, Stuart!

    Pole #56737
    M8, CV 1,4/35 SC and some frost.
    leif e
    Leif, that's just flat beautiful. LOVE it!!

  4. #6104
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by bisht View Post
    Some B&W versions of photos from a recent trip to Rwanda.
    These are great. I particularly like that second shot (of the elderly couple). Very, very nice.

  5. #6105
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    David, Cool Outfit!
    Bisht, Phenomenal B&W's!

    Stuart, Like the Powerlines & B&W Shots of Iceland!
    Loyd, Real Nice Color Version !
    Leif, Also Love This!
    Jeff, Incredible Perspectives & IQ!
    Jono, Beautiful B&W Of A Pretty Lady!
    Few out of boredom..






    M9, 75 Lux

  6. #6106
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Wonderful photos and interesting stories. Thanks everybody.

    Steve: Thanks for voting (either right or wrong; I'm not saying). I like the first one of the fence in color. The mold is very pretty. Cheers.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  7. #6107
    Workshop Member Woody Campbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    66

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Today's post. M9 plus Tri-elmar @50 f4.0.


  8. #6108
    Workshop Member Woody Campbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    66

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Yesterday's post. M9. Three frames stitched taken with tri-elmar @35.


  9. #6109
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Few out of boredom..

    M9, 75 Lux
    Steve! These are all terrific. I'm glad you posted both versions of that fence, each of which stands on its own qualities. Love the chessboard shot too. Boredom is the mother of inspiration, it seems.

  10. #6110
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody Campbell View Post
    Today's post. M9 plus Tri-elmar @50 f4.0.
    Really wonderful light here, Woody. Great work.

  11. #6111
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Really wonderful light here, Woody. Great work.
    Woody: +1. I like the tracery of the tree in the second shot with the water stains mirroring it to a degree. Might crop out the sliver of building at the top. Thanks for sharing. Cheers.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  12. #6112
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Thanks a lot Matt & Lloyd!

    Woody, # 1's light is glowing! IQ is just spectacular!

  13. #6113
    Workshop Member Woody Campbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    66

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Woody: +1. I like the tracery of the tree in the second shot with the water stains mirroring it to a degree. Might crop out the sliver of building at the top. Thanks for sharing. Cheers.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    thanks for the comment. I continue to be torn by the crop issue on this one. The crop you suggest improves the sense of calm and formality of the image. Leaving the space at the top makes it more jittery, especially since plane of the facade of the building behind is not parallel to the front building. The space at the top also echos the snow at the bottom. I opted for jittery - trying to create a tension between the formality of the front and the skewedness of the back. Maybe I should show more of the back (there is a bit more there to show).

    Anyway - here are two different crops. Let me know what you think.

    Attachment 26998

    Attachment 26999

  14. #6114
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Steve: Love the fence in color. The lichens/moss make some interesting color highlights.

    Woody: I like the first crop w/o the building in the background.

    Jeff

  15. #6115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Woody, the tighter crop becomes abstract (I like it), wheras the wider crop is architecture.

  16. #6116
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody Campbell View Post
    thanks for the comment. I continue to be torn by the crop issue on this one. The crop you suggest improves the sense of calm and formality of the image. Leaving the space at the top makes it more jittery, especially since plane of the facade of the building behind is not parallel to the front building. The space at the top also echos the snow at the bottom. I opted for jittery - trying to create a tension between the formality of the front and the skewedness of the back. Maybe I should show more of the back (there is a bit more there to show).

    Anyway - here are two different crops. Let me know what you think.

    Attachment 26998

    Attachment 26999
    Interesting results from the varying crops here. I agree with Tom about the tight crop, which tends to excentuate the contrast of the tree vs the formality of the building. The water on the building has a randomness that mirrors that of the tree, and I like that as well.

    The second attachment, with more of the "back" visible creates a tension for me, that I can't decide about. I appears that the front building is not level on the horizontal plane, but the line of the windows of the front structure seems to line up with the rear structure on the vertical plane. That is more apparent in the second crop vs your original. Also, the larger, washed out areas of sky in the second version are a little distracting, as the relative brightness of those areas draws the eyes away from the main subject. It's true that there is some symmetry with the snow, but the effect really makes this a entirely different image than the tight crop, and suggests to me that each of them stands alone as a successful image.

    All that said, if I had to choose just one, I'd go for the tighter crop. Allowing the randomness of the tree, and of the water on the building, to be focus of the image seems stronger overall. In that version, the lines of the building just become a contrasting counterpoint to the the random lines, which makes the former all the more interesting. My $.02 worth anyway. YMMV.

  17. #6117
    jlp
    Guest

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Skyward . . . 119 meters
    Leica M8.2 w/Konica M-Hexanon Dual 21/35mm f3.4/4.0 @21mm/f11


  18. #6118
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by jlp View Post
    Skyward . . . 119 meters
    Leica M8.2 w/Konica M-Hexanon Dual 21/35mm f3.4/4.0 @21mm/f11
    Wow. Stunning image.

  19. #6119
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Wow. Stunning image.
    +1

  20. #6120
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Wow. Stunning image.
    + 1 For Sure!

    Jeff...Thank You!

  21. #6121
    Senior Member DavidE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Wow. Stunning image.
    Add in another +1. That's a terrific image.

  22. #6122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by jlp View Post
    Skyward . . . 119 meters
    Excellent. Except that my stomach is getting queasy.

  23. #6123
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images


    M9, 75 Lux

  24. #6124
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    M9, 75 Lux
    Striking image Steve. Really nice... and very close to my heart.

  25. #6125
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Striking image Steve. Really nice... and very close to my heart.
    Appreciate it Greatly Lloyd & I Thank You For Serving Our Great Country! Never Forget Our Heroes!

  26. #6126
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    A few recent shots:
    Local heartthrob at a Budapest mall
    Attachment 27001

    Abalone shells in the rain
    Attachment 27000

    old man facing down the traffic
    Attachment 27002

  27. #6127
    Senior Member otumay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    1,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Wow. Stunning image.
    +1
    Osman

  28. #6128
    Workshop Member Woody Campbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    66

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post

    M9, 75 Lux
    A truly moving image.

  29. #6129
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by tofa View Post
    A few recent shots:
    Local heartthrob at a Budapest mall
    Attachment 27001

    Abalone shells in the rain
    Attachment 27000

    old man facing down the traffic
    Attachment 27002
    Good stuff, tofa. I particularly like the image of the man facing the traffic. BTW, welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to more of your posts.

  30. #6130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Wife and daughter, M8, 35 cron, 2.0

  31. #6131
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by leif e View Post
    Like those pics and their desolate mood, Stuart!

    Pole #56737
    M8, CV 1,4/35 SC and some frost.
    leif e
    Nice and frosty!

  32. #6132
    jlp
    Guest

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Wow. Stunning image.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alnitak View Post
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    + 1 For Sure!

    Jeff...Thank You!
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidE View Post
    Add in another +1. That's a terrific image.
    Quote Originally Posted by tom in mpls View Post
    Excellent. Except that my stomach is getting queasy.
    Quote Originally Posted by otumay View Post
    +1
    Osman
    Thanks all for looking and taking time to comment . . . I should try for a top down perspective next time.

    (Tom, try a peppermint candy or peppermint tea for the stomach.)

    Best,

    Jack

  33. #6133
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by tom in mpls View Post
    Wife and daughter, M8, 35 cron, 2.0
    Beautiful girls you have, Tom. I like the shallow DOF, and the focus on your daughter here. Works well, and I love your wife's expression. Perfectly captured.

  34. #6134
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Interesting results from the varying crops here. I agree with Tom about the tight crop, which tends to excentuate the contrast of the tree vs the formality of the building. The water on the building has a randomness that mirrors that of the tree, and I like that as well.

    The second attachment, with more of the "back" visible creates a tension for me, that I can't decide about. I appears that the front building is not level on the horizontal plane, but the line of the windows of the front structure seems to line up with the rear structure on the vertical plane. That is more apparent in the second crop vs your original. Also, the larger, washed out areas of sky in the second version are a little distracting, as the relative brightness of those areas draws the eyes away from the main subject. It's true that there is some symmetry with the snow, but the effect really makes this a entirely different image than the tight crop, and suggests to me that each of them stands alone as a successful image.

    All that said, if I had to choose just one, I'd go for the tighter crop. Allowing the randomness of the tree, and of the water on the building, to be focus of the image seems stronger overall. In that version, the lines of the building just become a contrasting counterpoint to the the random lines, which makes the former all the more interesting. My $.02 worth anyway. YMMV.
    Woody: +1. What he eloquently said. Thanks for the follow-up.. Good dialogue. Cheers.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  35. #6135
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Appreciate it Greatly Lloyd & I Thank You For Serving Our Great Country! Never Forget Our Heroes!
    Steve: Nice expression of viewpoint, composition and PP. Cheers.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  36. #6136
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    jlp: Striking photo. It is a little dizzying.

    tofa: Thanks for posting. I especially like the last photo's tonality and composition.

    Tom: Great photo of your wife and daughter. The OOf foreground and background do work very well.

    Cheers.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  37. #6137
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Fresh "donut holes" (very, very, good when warm!) and tulips. Seattle's Pike Place Market. Cheers.

    1. M9; 50mm f/1; 1/1000s @ f/1; -1/3 EV; ISO 160


    2. M9; 50mm f/2; 1/180s @ f/3.5; ISO 1250


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  38. #6138
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Thank You Woody & Matt.

    Tom, Beautiful image of you wife & daughter!

    Matt, That F1 is weighing on me Heavily! 2 Real Nice Ones!

  39. #6139
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Fresh "donut holes" (very, very, good when warm!) and tulips. Seattle's Pike Place Market. Cheers.
    Most great stuff Matt. I particularly like that tulips. The composition is perfect.

  40. #6140
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Steve: Thanks. You noted that one was with the f/1 and one with the f/2?

    Lloyd: Thanks. I like that one too. The OOF areas rendered nicely.

    Cheers,

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  41. #6141
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Switch over to a portrait. My daughter let me take this shot the other week with my new (to me) 75mm Summilux. Shot at f/1.4, M9:



    Jeff

  42. #6142
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnitak View Post
    Switch over to a portrait. My daughter let me take this shot the other week with my new (to me) 75mm Summilux. Shot at f/1.4, M9:

    Jeff
    Beautiful image of a beautiful girl. Nicely done Jeff.

  43. #6143
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Beautiful image of a beautiful girl. Nicely done Jeff.
    Thanks Lloyd. As a proud father, I am biased, so its good to hear others tell me she's beautiful!

    As for the lens, I just love it for portraits. It's hard to take a bad image with it, IMO. I like it more than I liked the 85/1.2L II on the 5DII, and that's saying a lot. The very slight bit of softness you get as a result of the older non-aspherical design works perfectly in portraits.

    Jeff

  44. #6144
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnitak View Post
    Thanks Lloyd. As a proud father, I am biased, so its good to hear others tell me she's beautiful!

    As for the lens, I just love it for portraits. It's hard to take a bad image with it, IMO. I like it more than I liked the 85/1.2L II on the 5DII, and that's saying a lot. The very slight bit of softness you get as a result of the older non-aspherical design works perfectly in portraits.

    Jeff
    I like it for portraits as well. The 75 Cron ASPH is far too clinical. The only issues the 75 lux has for me is that it can be a little slow to focus, and wide open even taking a breath will move your point of focus. Neither is an issue for portraits (stationary subject, ability to use a tripod, etc), or for still life or nature photography, where I think this lens really shines. Then again, both Matt and Steve have demonstrated to us that it can work well for street shooting also, so I guess it's just an all round winner!

  45. #6145
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Jeff, stunning image of your daughter! The 75 lux warms up nicely with the M9! Enjoy!

  46. #6146
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Thanks, Steve. I agree with Lloyd--the 75 ASPH can be a bit clinical for portrait work.

  47. #6147
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnitak View Post
    Switch over to a portrait. My daughter let me take this shot the other week with my new (to me) 75mm Summilux. Shot at f/1.4, M9:



    Jeff
    Beautiful photo of a beautiful young lady, I didn't know there was a 75mm Summilux? It has a nice quality to the image. I have the Summicron. Take lots of photos. They grow up fast, move to the other side of the country, and get married! Cheers.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  48. #6148
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Beautiful photo of a beautiful young lady, I didn't know there was a 75mm Summilux? It has a nice quality to the image. I have the Summicron. Take lots of photos. They grow up fast, move to the other side of the country, and get married! Cheers.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Thanks! Yes, the 75 'Lux was discontinued a few years ago. I picked this one up used recently but it looks brand-new and has been six-bit coded.

    Indeed, she will grow up too fast. I am the guy who took another man's daughter across the country, so while I hope she doesn't do the same, I won't be able to complain!

  49. #6149
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Keeps the tourists in line (actually entertained). Or maybe just there to explain the signs. Cheers.

    1. M9; 24mm f/2.8; 160s @ f/5; ISO 160


    2. M9; 24mm f/2.8; 180s @ f/3.5; ISO 160


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  50. #6150
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Steve: Thanks. You noted that one was with the f/1 and one with the f/2?



    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    original quote.."Matt, That F1 is weighing on me Heavily! 2 Real Nice Ones!
    Matt, 2 real nice ones = Two Nice Shots.

    Two B&W's are again,well executed with regards to contrast,tone,dimension & comp. Excellent P.J. Matt!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •