Site Sponsors
Page 126 of 201 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,300 of 10029

Thread: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

  1. #6251
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnitak View Post
    Time to liven this up with a new image. I drove 90 miles north of LA this past weekend to see some of the snow that fell in the mountains. Having spent most of my life in snowy climates, I really enjoy the LA weather, but every now and then a little snow is fun--especially if I can jump back in the car and in 90 minutes be back at home in 68F weather! Anyway, a simplistic image, all about texture. M9 + 50mm Summilux ASPH, f/5.6:

    Apologies about the giant signature; I was playing with the LR3 beta and it didn't come out right.

    Jeff
    Jeff: Did you see any refrigerated semi trucks with Canadian license plates? Good looking snow. Wonder when the actual LR3 is coming out. Cheers.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  2. #6252
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Thanks for looking. Cheers.

    1. M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/125s @ f/3.4; ISO 160


    2. M9; 24mm f/2.8; 1/40s @ f/4; EV +1; ISO 320


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  3. #6253
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnitak View Post
    Time to liven this up with a new image. I drove 90 miles north of LA this past weekend to see some of the snow that fell in the mountains. Having spent most of my life in snowy climates, I really enjoy the LA weather, but every now and then a little snow is fun--especially if I can jump back in the car and in 90 minutes be back at home in 68F weather! Anyway, a simplistic image, all about texture. M9 + 50mm Summilux ASPH, f/5.6:
    Nice texture Jeff.

  4. #6254
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    While I was waiting to go in for lunch at Matt's in the Market. Thanks for looking. Cheers.

    M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/180s @f/2; ISO 160


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  5. #6255
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Jeff: Did you see any refrigerated semi trucks with Canadian license plates? Good looking snow. Wonder when the actual LR3 is coming out. Cheers.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Lots of semis up there. That was taken not far from the Grapevine on I-5. Do you know the area?

  6. #6256
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Thanks for looking. Cheers.

    1. M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/125s @ f/3.4; ISO 160

    2. M9; 24mm f/2.8; 1/40s @ f/4; EV +1; ISO 320

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Love the second shot.

  7. #6257
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnitak View Post
    Lots of semis up there. That was taken not far from the Grapevine on I-5. Do you know the area?
    I do. I also saw the snow there on TV. I was just thinking they'd be hauling snow up to Canada for the Olympics. They're a little short.

    And, thanks. Cheers.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  8. #6258
    Senior Member otumay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    1,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    An expert snow shot, Jeffrey.
    Best,
    Osman

  9. #6259
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    One more. Thanks for looking. Cheers.

    M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/40s; ISO 200


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  10. #6260
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Jeff, the white stuff looks nice!

    Matt, The IQ on the 24 is Outrageous! The skill behind the lens exceeds the quality of the images! The B&W's are Sick! Good Show!

  11. #6261
    Senior Member leif e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    595
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnitak View Post
    Time to liven this up with a new image. I drove 90 miles north of LA this past weekend to see some of the snow that fell in the mountains. Having spent most of my life in snowy climates, I really enjoy the LA weather, but every now and then a little snow is fun--especially if I can jump back in the car and in 90 minutes be back at home in 68F weather! Anyway, a simplistic image, all about texture. M9 + 50mm Summilux ASPH, f/5.6:



    Apologies about the giant signature; I was playing with the LR3 beta and it didn't come out right.

    Jeff
    Lovely, Jeff! I can see the sunŽs doing its job on the snow. Looks like March/April in the mountains here. Beautiful.

    leif e
    F2, FM2, D700, 3,5/20 UD, 2/35, 3,5/55, CV 2,5/75 (all ai or aiŽd), 1,8/85 af-d,
    2,8/60 af-d

  12. #6262
    Workshop Member Woody Campbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    66

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Wednesday's post - from Mustique. Not much going on here. I'm fundamentally bored by Caribbean islands. Shot with my M9 in heavy rain. Slight rangefinder fogging, which cured itself in an hour or so.


  13. #6263
    Senior Member otumay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    1,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Visited the arboretum last Sunday under intermittent snowfall. It was my first experience with a rangefinder in snow, and I took 24/2.8 and MATE with M8. Criticisms most welcome.
    Best,
    Osman








  14. #6264
    Senior Member DavidE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Thanks for looking. Cheers.

    1. M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/125s @ f/3.4; ISO 160


    2. M9; 24mm f/2.8; 1/40s @ f/4; EV +1; ISO 320


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Those are superb images, Matt. Looks like you're taking to the 24 lux like a duck takes to water.

  15. #6265
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnitak View Post
    She is a Toy Fox Terrier. We currently have one, a standard tri-color who is now ten years old. Little Izzy (short for Isabella) is an interesting cross between a tan and white and a tri-color, so her coloration is a bit unique. Here's our current Toy Fox Terrier, Astro (also a girl) with my daughter. M8.2 + 50mm Summilux ASPH at f/2:



    Jeff
    Don't know how I missed this one before. Fabulous image Jeff.

  16. #6266
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    While I was waiting to go in for lunch at Matt's in the Market. Thanks for looking. Cheers.
    More great Market shots Matt. I particularly like this one and the vegetable stand.

  17. #6267
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    [QUOTE=otumay;179233]Visited the arboretum last Sunday under intermittent snowfall. It was my first experience with a rangefinder in snow, and I took 24/2.8 and MATE with M8. Criticisms most welcome.
    Best,
    Osman





    Love these 2 Osman! Bravo!

  18. #6268
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by otumay View Post
    Visited the arboretum last Sunday under intermittent snowfall. It was my first experience with a rangefinder in snow, and I took 24/2.8 and MATE with M8. Criticisms most welcome.
    Best,
    Osman


    These are really nice, Osman. I especially like this one with the dog. That shot also illustrates how often we see winter scenes in photographs and mistake them for black and white images when they are in fact in color. Knowing that I often do keeps me on my toes when viewing these shots.

  19. #6269
    Senior Member otumay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    1,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Don't know how I missed this one before. Fabulous image Jeff.
    +1.
    Osman

  20. #6270
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI and Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    8,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    44

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody Campbell View Post
    Wednesday's post - from Mustique. Not much going on here. I'm fundamentally bored by Caribbean islands. Shot with my M9 in heavy rain. Slight rangefinder fogging, which cured itself in an hour or so.

    Come to Michigan now ... you do not know the meaning of the word "bored"

    Love the shot. Love it!

  21. #6271
    Senior Member otumay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    1,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Thank you Steve and Lloyd. It is very heartening to earn praise from masters.
    I used a gray card for color calibration, and was pleasantly surprised to pp for the real colors, though they seem a bit desaturated as you said, Lloyd.
    Best,
    Osman

  22. #6272
    Senior Member DavidE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by otumay View Post


    I agree with Steve. These two in particular are real standouts. Both are super images.

  23. #6273
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidE View Post
    I agree with Steve. These two in particular are real standouts. Both are super images.
    Osman: +1. I especially like the dog shot. The color of the dog stands out nicely from the more monochromatic trees. The orange WC signs adds a nice bit of punctuation. Did it snow in the city too; or, is the Arboretum at a greater elevation? Thanks for sharing. Cheers.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  24. #6274
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Steve/Lloyd/DavidE: Thanks. I'm having fun with the 24 lux! I'm moving my office in a few weeks. Maybe, i'll have some photos from some place different. Cheers.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  25. #6275
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    M8 and Elmarit 28 ASPH
    Years of drought here in northern CA have left the lake pretty shallow. Just a couple of inches in the foreground; stone, twigs and the patterns of the sand show through, and the clouds reflected...click for larger -
    Last edited by tofa; 29th January 2010 at 11:32. Reason: add a phrase

  26. #6276
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by tofa View Post
    Years of drought here in northern CA have left the lake pretty shallow. Just a couple of inches in the foreground; stone, twigs and the patterns of the sand show through, and the clouds reflected...
    Attachment 27233
    Beautiful image. What are you shooting with here?

  27. #6277
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Thanks, LLoyd. M8 and Elmarit 28 ASPH - I've edited the original post with this info.

  28. #6278
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by tofa View Post
    Thanks, LLoyd. M8 and Elmarit 28 ASPH - I've edited the original post with this info.
    Kewl. thanks.

  29. #6279
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Woody,excellent framing & rich, saturated color! Nice!!

    Tofa, Beautiful tone symmetry & reflection!

  30. #6280
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    This is really beautiful. Color and DOF work just right. This is one your daughter will keep for a long time...

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnitak View Post
    She is a Toy Fox Terrier. We currently have one, a standard tri-color who is now ten years old. Little Izzy (short for Isabella) is an interesting cross between a tan and white and a tri-color, so her coloration is a bit unique. Here's our current Toy Fox Terrier, Astro (also a girl) with my daughter. M8.2 + 50mm Summilux ASPH at f/2:



    Jeff

  31. #6281
    Senior Member otumay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    1,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Osman: +1. I especially like the dog shot. The color of the dog stands out nicely from the more monochromatic trees. The orange WC signs adds a nice bit of punctuation. Did it snow in the city too; or, is the Arboretum at a greater elevation? Thanks for sharing. Cheers.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Thank you David and Matt. Most welcome.
    Matt, it did snow in the city as well. In fact, Istanbul was covered in snow for the last week, but rainfall swept away the white blanket now. The arboretum is very close to the city, but, being in the open, it is always colder there.
    Best,
    Osman

  32. #6282
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    214
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Looks like the natives are restless again.....

    M9, 50 lux'


  33. #6283
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    525
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody Campbell View Post
    Wednesday's post - from Mustique. Not much going on here. I'm fundamentally bored by Caribbean islands. Shot with my M9 in heavy rain. Slight rangefinder fogging, which cured itself in an hour or so.
    Woody, the only Baobab that I know of in the American continent is in Mustique. You should do a study of it with the wate.

    Jaimes, I like the 3d with the dor inn the center, it the entrance the the 4th dimention.

    I like those 24 shots a lot from otumay and driscoll
    Last edited by gero; 29th January 2010 at 14:30.

  34. #6284
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Osman, what a great series of snow images. I didn't even realize that it snowed in Istanbul.

    James, the slightly desaturated color works really well in that urban image.

    Jeff

  35. #6285
    jlp
    Guest

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    I really enjoy visiting this part of the forum and seeing the vast diversity of images . . . well done all!

    This is photo of a lone island on a tranquil pond at the Abbey of the Genesee, home of the Monks Bread bakery. Time was late fall.

    Thanks for looking and continually posting wonderful images.

    M8.2 w/Konica M-Hexanon Dual 21/35 @ 35mm.


  36. #6286
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by jlp View Post
    I really enjoy visiting this part of the forum and seeing the vast diversity of images . . . well done all!

    This is photo of a lone island on a tranquil pond at the Abbey of the Genesee, home of the Monks Bread bakery. Time was late fall.

    Thanks for looking and continually posting wonderful images.

    M8.2 w/Konica M-Hexanon Dual 21/35 @ 35mm.
    Gorgeous image! Love the b/w conversion as well.

  37. #6287
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Woody,excellent framing & rich, saturated color! Nice!!

    Tofa, Beautiful tone symmetry & reflection!
    +1 on both. What he said. Cheers.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  38. #6288
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Jklotz: Nice color and framing with the brick.

    Jlp: Beautiful B&W image. Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  39. #6289
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Jlp...Fantastic!

  40. #6290
    Senior Member otumay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    1,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnitak View Post
    Osman, what a great series of snow images. I didn't even realize that it snowed in Istanbul.

    Jeff
    Thank you, Jeff. Yes, it does snow here every year, and with an uneven landscape like San Fransisco, driving in Istanbul requires skill when roads are frozen.

    Osman

  41. #6291
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    A couple from the other day at the Pike Place Market. Thanks for looking. Cheers.

    1. M9; 24mm f/1.4; +1-2/3 EV; ISO 160


    2. M9; 24mm f/1.4; 180s @ f/3; +1 EV; ISO 160


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  42. #6292
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Ok Matt, the first shot is So Cool! Everything in it "plays" together! The old man's face is a photographer's dream! The light around his beard! The detail of the guitar strings sticking out at the front! The juxtaposition of "modern man" (Elvis Costello's 6th cousin ,twice removed!)walking behind the old country man! The hustle & bustle of the truck entering....just Explodes with Verve! Love these types of images! Once again....I tip my 10 Gallon Hat to you Sir!

  43. #6293
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Ok Matt, the first shot is So Cool! Everything in it "plays" together! The old man's face is a photographer's dream! The light around his beard! The detail of the guitar strings sticking out at the front! The juxtaposition of "modern man" (Elvis Costello's 6th cousin ,twice removed!)walking behind the old country man! The hustle & bustle of the truck entering....just Explodes with Verve! Love these types of images! Once again....I tip my 10 Gallon Hat to you Sir!
    Yup, Steve took the words right off my fingertips.
    What he said. +1

  44. #6294
    jlp
    Guest

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Lloyd, Matt, and Steve--thanks for your kind comments. The B&W conversion clearly surpassed (to my eye) the color rendition. Glad you enjoyed the photo.

    Jack

  45. #6295
    Senior Member DavidE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Yup, Steve took the words right off my fingertips.
    What he said. +1
    A solid +1 from me, as well. That's a stunning portrait, Matt.
    Last edited by DavidE; 30th January 2010 at 08:33.

  46. #6296
    Senior Member DavidE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by jlp View Post
    In addition to this being a beautiful image, I can't imagine that the processing could be any better. Wonderfully smooth gray tones.

  47. #6297
    Senior Member DavidE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    We have a beech tree in our yard that doesn't lose its leaves until the spring (the leaves do turn brown, though). Shot with a M9 and 24 lux.



    [My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if it doesn't load the first time.]

  48. #6298
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidE View Post
    We have a beech tree in our yard that doesn't lose its leaves until the spring (the leaves do turn brown, though). Shot with a M9 and 24 lux.
    Very nice David. Like I've said before, you+M Camera+wide glass= magic.

  49. #6299
    Senior Member DavidE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Thanks, Lloyd. I do like that M9 and 24 lux combination. They create the magic. I just have to remember to get out of the way.



    [My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]

  50. #6300
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidE View Post
    Thanks, Lloyd. I do like that M9 and 24 lux combination. They create the magic. I just have to remember to get out of the way.
    Nice moment. (Now come on, David. That 24 has a wide coverage, but it's not that wide, such that you have to "get out of the way", is it? )

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •