The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

f 10

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

@ Lloyd + David
thanks, i like really
i though a good portrait with this Lens isn´t possible

Lloyd

@ Lloyd + David
thanks, i like really
i though a good portrait with this Lens isn´t possible
Maybe not for "portrait" in the traditional sense, but it really does make very interesting images!

f 10

when i took this photo, it was 01:00 AM

Last edited:

helenhill

DAVID - I ADORE your Female acrobatist ...Lovely shots
and
Lloyd- The Guitar shot is beautiully orchestrated

Coooool- H

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Hey, Guy. I shouldn't have visited the Leica booth with you at PMA. I caught a virus that can only be cured by buying a Leica. You might have warned me.

(OK, I admit it. I'm having more and more fun w/M8 images.)

Some shots of the employees at Circus Circus.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

It's a virus alright at least this one is fun. LOL

f 10

Renault Alpine / Ijsselmeer/NL
M8 2,8/135

Last edited:

DavidE

Here are some shots of the trees and clouds from yesterday. Spring is in the air.

I can see a few small blobs in the same place on the images. Looks like it's time to clean the sensor again.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member

LLoyd - sorry but I do not remember which lens but I would guess the 50 preAsph.

Bigfeet - Just Googled Annie Duke so now I know who she is, not sure if that is her but perhaps it would explain the bulge in her purse that she is clutching - maybe it is her stake!

David - I like the little bit of green on the trees in the last one just making their presence felt against the sky.