The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

cyberguru

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

It has been a while since I had an M8 but thanks to Steve I have returned to the fold. Camera arrived today in great condition and works wonderfully.

A couple of pics with a 35 2.0 Cron

Nice Photos Docmoore.

Clean and natural looking, not too overly processed. I like it.

Enjoy your M8 once again...

Lloyd

now a little bit longer :ROTFL:
M8 4,8/280 with visoflex
France / Normandie
Nice!! My uncle offered me his 280, and the visoflex, but unfortunately it was full of fungus. Pity.

Lloyd

It has been a while since I had an M8 but thanks to Steve I have returned to the fold. Camera arrived today in great condition and works wonderfully.

A couple of pics with a 35 2.0 Cron
Like ringing a bell. :thumbup:

otumay

Here are some shots taken while I was walking my Summicron 75. Handheld, trying to snatch a clear view from cars passing by. I love this lens.
Hope you like them,
Osman

f 10

Nice!! My uncle offered me his 280, and the visoflex, but unfortunately it was full of fungus. Pity.
Really pity. But believe me Lloyd, you must have this combination. It is not expensive and is preparing a lot of fun.

Last edited:

Lloyd

Really pity. But believe me Lloyd, you must have this combination. It is not expensive and is preparing a lot of fun.
I'd love to have it... It's on the "someday" list. That shot is really impressive. Amazing resolution.

Lloyd

Playing around with the 35 Cron ver IV and the Hoya 072 IR filter this morning. A few sample shots:

f 10

Playing around with the 35 Cron ver IV and the Hoya 072 IR filter this morning. A few sample shots:

spectacular, sensational
:thumbs:i love it :thumbs:

can i see in b/w please

Lloyd

A landscape perspective of the same view, taken about 30 minutes earlier:

f 10

:clap::clap::clap:Hi Lloyd, both are absolute fantanstic :clap::clap::clap:

Reynolds

Workshop Member

Now, THAT's spectacular, Lloyd!!! I need to spend some IR time...but, your images are really special!!

Lloyd

f 1,0
Reynolds
viablex1

Many thanks; much appreciated.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member

Another style of alternate process (besides IR) that I find interesting. These are last year's Garlic Scapes, it won't be long before this year's are up and circling.

Lloyd

Another style of alternate process (besides IR) that I find interesting. These are last year's Garlic Scapes, it won't be long before this year's are up and circling.
Nice!! How are you doing that processing?

TRSmith

Subscriber Member

Thanks Lloyd! C1 to PS4 with some Silver Efex Pro stuff thrown in. No film grain effects, but some of the tint from the Ambrotype setting. Then a bunch of curves, etc. It was probably more work than it was worth, but if it succeeds at not looking like a lot of work, then maybe it does work. :confused: