The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

A little color for a change. Pretty sure this is the 75 lux.

Lloyd

Wandering before work this am. Decided to test a couple lenses.

CV 21/4:

Lloyd

Here with the CV 90/3.5 APO Lanthar. All wide open and all the minimum focus distance:

skimmel

Wandering before work this am. Decided to test a couple lenses.
Beautiful! I really like the reflection and the tone.

Not to hijack the thread, but what do you carry your kit in when traveling to work?

Lloyd

Beautiful! I really like the reflection and the tone.

Not to hijack the thread, but what do you carry your kit in when traveling to work?
I usually carry my CV 15, the 28 Cron (my all-time favorite lens), one of my 50mm lenses (I have 4, but most often have the 50 Cron with me), and a 90mm, most often lately the CV 90 APO Lanthar, as it's the lightest.

My alternative carry kit is the CV 21/4, my 35 Cron, and the 75mm (usually the CV 75/2.5 Heliar)

skimmel

I usually carry my CV 15, the 28 Cron (my all-time favorite lens), one of my 50mm lenses (I have 4, but most often have the 50 Cron with me), and a 90mm, most often lately the CV 90 APO Lanthar, as it's the lightest.

My alternative carry kit is the CV 21/4, my 35 Cron, and the 75mm (usually the CV 75/2.5 Heliar)
Thanks! Do you have a specific bag or bags that you like for these?

Lloyd

Right now I use my LowePro Slingshot 100 AW (I have the 200 and the 300 as well). It's a pretty good bag, but I've wanted to try some others. I don't like bags that scream "I'm a camera bag, steal me!" So I'm still looking for that "perfect bag".

jonoslack

Fogg . . . I've tried 'em all, but for the M8 kit the Fogg b-laika is the business:

Hand made in Figeac by bee berman and Nigel Fogg (their capitalisation).

You can fit two bodies and two spare lenses, or one body and 4 lenses in a small bag with room for wallet / ipod / stuff.

And you can talk to the people who made it, what more could you want?
:)

Lloyd

Fogg . . . I've tried 'em all, but for the M8 kit the Fogg b-laika is the business:

Hand made in Figeac by bee berman and Nigel Fogg (their capitalisation).

You can fit two bodies and two spare lenses, or one body and 4 lenses in a small bag with room for wallet / ipod / stuff.

And you can talk to the people who made it, what more could you want?
:)
That's a beautiful thing.

jonoslack

That's a beautiful thing.
You should get one - not only is it lovely, but completely satisfactory. They're also fine in black (I have a larger one with my Sony kit . . . they even put my name in it for me).

bisht

Thank you Lloyd!

I was using an M8.2 with a 75mm Summarit lens.

Best regards,
Tim

Lloyd

You should get one - not only is it lovely, but completely satisfactory. They're also fine in black (I have a larger one with my Sony kit . . . they even put my name in it for me).
I'd love one, but right now I can't afford to pay attention! ;) One day perhaps.