Site Sponsors
Page 177 of 201 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,850 of 10029

Thread: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

  1. #8801
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Bébèrt View Post
    Lovely and lively thread !!! BUT....

    Would it perhaps make sense NOT to include the posted images in every comment we make so we don't get a whole webpage with the repeating photographs? Just an idea ...
    It probably would make sense. It's been mentioned before, but continues regardless. Sometimes, however, it does help give reference when the image commented on is some distance back in the thread.


    Landscape in Normandy, France.
    M9 + Color Skopar 28/3.5 at f 5.6 - 1/750sec - iso 160
    Beautiful, subtle light. And elegant landscape.

  2. #8802
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    My newly married niece and her husband came home from their honeymoon over the weekend. We gathered this evening at her in-laws to watch them open their wedding presents. The women in attendance found that interesting, but I was more drawn to activities of the little ones. A few samples:

    All with the M8, 50 Cron combination:







    Lloyd: previous comment notwithstanding, I feel I must include these photos in my response. because they are a joy to watch.

    The subjects, the lighting, the ' with love' capture and the sensitive presentation on these photos should be studied and emulated.

    Excellent Lloyd.

    Regards.

  3. #8803
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Lloyd: previous comment notwithstanding, I feel I must include these photos in my response. because they are a joy to watch.

    The subjects, the lighting, the ' with love' capture and the sensitive presentation on these photos should be studied and emulated.

    Excellent Lloyd.

    Regards.
    Rayyan: Thank you for your kind comment. I'm honored.

  4. #8804
    Subscriber & Workshop Member GrahamWelland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    5,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    564

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Graham: Beautiful photograph and place. You were on the shore and he's just going out?

    Cheers, Matt
    Matt,

    Thanks Matt and everyone else for the kind comments.

    I'd like to say that I was hanging above the river on a bosen's chair that I'd rigged up and set up the shot ... but I wasn't

    There's a spit / harbor at Hood River that extends into the river and I had a premium view into the gorge from about 8 feet up. The poor guy on the wind surfer must have fallen off and climbed back on that board 10x before he finally sailed into my photogenic scenic view where I wanted him. (I was secretly willing him to sail over and stay up as it was pretty windy).

    The shot was there with the low sun, glowing sail and the scenery but every time he got where I wanted him he'd fall off or the sun would go behind a cloud. The sun was low and the contrast quite extreme so it took some work to balance the highlights against totally blocking up the shadows but I'm pleased with the final shot. It think this was 1/4000 @ f/8 @ ISO 160 which gives you some idea of the light. For my final print version I actually put some of the blacks back in for more contrast.

  5. #8805
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by panda81 View Post
    I'm not sure if I've posted here in this thread yet, but I'm still getting a hang of the M9. Here's one of the few shots so far I actually did ok with

    (Tom in Mpls, meet my newborn son I've told you about!)

    Wonderful,Splendid,Beautiful Shot & New Son! Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post



    Well Captured Cuteness! Beautiful Job Lloyd!

  6. #8806
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by panda81 View Post
    I'm not sure if I've posted here in this thread yet, but I'm still getting a hang of the M9. Here's one of the few shots so far I actually did ok with
    (Tom in Mpls, meet my newborn son I've told you about!)
    Panda81: Beautiful photo (and son). I really like the dark surround, the concentration of light on your son, and the bit of light from the window on the wall giving it some depth. Great B&W PP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    My newly married niece and her husband came home from their honeymoon over the weekend. We gathered this evening at her in-laws to watch them open their wedding presents. The women in attendance found that interesting, but I was more drawn to activities of the little ones. A few samples:

    All with the M8, 50 Cron combination:

    Lloyd: Great photos. Light and color are perfect! Hard to pick favorites, but I love #1 and # 3 (the light on the baby's very cool). Well seen with fast focusing.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrahamWelland View Post
    Matt,
    Thanks Matt and everyone else for the kind comments.
    I'd like to say that I was hanging above the river on a bosen's chair that I'd rigged up and set up the shot ... but I wasn't

    There's a spit / harbor at Hood River that extends into the river and I had a premium view into the gorge from about 8 feet up. The poor guy on the wind surfer must have fallen off and climbed back on that board 10x before he finally sailed into my photogenic scenic view where I wanted him. (I was secretly willing him to sail over and stay up as it was pretty windy).

    The shot was there with the low sun, glowing sail and the scenery but every time he got where I wanted him he'd fall off or the sun would go behind a cloud. The sun was low and the contrast quite extreme so it took some work to balance the highlights against totally blocking up the shadows but I'm pleased with the final shot. It think this was 1/4000 @ f/8 @ ISO 160 which gives you some idea of the light. For my final print version I actually put some of the blacks back in for more contrast.
    Graham: Thanks for the explanation. I admire you persistence! Your PP is excellent.

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  7. #8807
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Steve: Don't you sleep!

  8. #8808
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    A back window in a low income senior project near the market. Cheers, Matt

    M9: 50mm f/1,4; 1/710s @ f/2; -1/3 EV; ISO 160


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  9. #8809
    Workshop Member Woody Campbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    66

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    59th street bridge. Friday's post. M9 + 28mm cron.


  10. #8810
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody Campbell View Post
    59th street bridge. Friday's post. M9 + 28mm cron.
    I like the interesting perspective, and the light is really nice as well.

  11. #8811
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    A back window in a low income senior project near the market. Cheers, Matt

    M9: 50mm f/1,4; 1/710s @ f/2; -1/3 EV; ISO 160
    Too true, eh? (Looks like I wasn't alone up late last night!)

  12. #8812
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post

    Lloyd: Great photos. Light and color are perfect! Hard to pick favorites, but I love #1 and # 3 (the light on the baby's very cool). Well seen with fast focusing.

    Well Captured Cuteness! Beautiful Job Lloyd!
    Matt, Steve, thanks guys, much appreciated. It was fun to have the Leica back in my hands.

  13. #8813
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Matt, looks like a young John Lennon....Perfect tone & light!

    Woody....Killer perspective,IQ & Shot!

  14. #8814
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    A back window in a low income senior project near the market. Cheers, Matt

    M9: 50mm f/1,4; 1/710s @ f/2; -1/3 EV; ISO 160


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

    Matt: ' the times are a changing..bob '; lovely and appropriate hue. it seems
    you too sleep late Matt

    Regards.

  15. #8815
    Senior Member endre novak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    A back window in a low income senior project near the market. Cheers, Matt

    M9: 50mm f/1,4; 1/710s @ f/2; -1/3 EV; ISO 160

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    very nice treatment.
    Endre
    _____________________
    www.endrenovak.com

  16. #8816
    Senior Member endre novak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    [QUOTE=Lloyd;207691]My newly married niece and her husband came home from their honeymoon over the weekend. We gathered this evening at her in-laws to watch them open their wedding presents. The women in attendance found that interesting, but I was more drawn to activities of the little ones. A few samples:

    All with the M8, 50 Cron combination:


    splendid!
    Endre
    _____________________
    www.endrenovak.com

  17. #8817
    Member Bébèrt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    BELGIUM
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    4

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    My newly married niece and her husband came home from their honeymoon over the weekend. We gathered this evening at her in-laws to watch them open their wedding presents. The women in attendance found that interesting, but I was more drawn to activities of the little ones. A few samples:
    Stunning shots Lloyd. You sure know how to let your Summicron speak more than a thousand words in each image.

    ps. what's the yaer of birth of your Summicron 50?
    Enjoy living, live to enjoy

  18. #8818
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Bébèrt View Post
    Stunning shots Lloyd. You sure know how to let your Summicron speak more than a thousand words in each image.

    ps. what's the yaer of birth of your Summicron 50?
    Thank you Bébèrt. Much appreciated. My 50 Cron was made in 1969.

  19. #8819
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    197
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Thank you for the nice comments, everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    My newly married niece and her husband came home from their honeymoon over the weekend. We gathered this evening at her in-laws to watch them open their wedding presents. The women in attendance found that interesting, but I was more drawn to activities of the little ones. A few samples:
    Oh my goodness, this is what I aspire to do! Capturing such beautiful moments of my family's life...the quality is outstanding!! Do you give lessons?

  20. #8820
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by panda81 View Post
    Oh my goodness, this is what I aspire to do! Capturing such beautiful moments of my family's life...the quality is outstanding!! Do you give lessons?
    Thank you, much appreciated.

    I don't give lessons, but I do get them every day, right here on GetDPI.com!

  21. #8821
    Member dierk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    so many great pictures sins my last post and hopeless to chose any for comments.

    only one: panda, it is a lovely picture, enjoy your baby and show us more.

    I would like to join you with some of my latest pictures from a trip to Tenerife, Canary Islands


    M9 and Zeiss C-Biogon 21mm f/4.5

    PP: Cornerfix, LR 2.6

    The Opera of Santa Cruz








    regards
    dierk
    my flickr

  22. #8822
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by dierk View Post
    so many great pictures sins my last post and hopeless to chose any for comments.

    only one: panda, it is a lovely picture, enjoy your baby and show us more.

    I would like to join you with some of my latest pictures from a trip to Tenerife, Canary Islands


    M9 and Zeiss C-Biogon 21mm f/4.5

    PP: Cornerfix, LR 2.6

    The Opera of Santa Cruz

    Very nice indeed, Dierk, and wonderful b/w. Welcome back, you've been missed!!

  23. #8823
    Senior Member endre novak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Very nice indeed, Dierk, and wonderful b/w. Welcome back, you've been missed!!
    +1 to that.
    Endre
    _____________________
    www.endrenovak.com

  24. #8824
    Member dierk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Very nice indeed, Dierk, and wonderful b/w. Welcome back, you've been missed!!
    thanks very much, Lloyd

    and Endre as well!

    Many more pictures from that trip in stock
    regards
    dierk
    my flickr

  25. #8825
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Steve: Don't you sleep!
    ...Matt, i went to sleep at 11 last night, woke up at 3 am, went to the gym at 4 am for 2 hrs & then did 2 hrs outside on the bike...! Im falling asleep at work now...:sleep006:

  26. #8826
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Dierk...Bravo! Glad To See Ya!

  27. #8827
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    I like the interesting perspective, and the light is really nice as well.
    Woody: +1. The orientation is dizzying.! It makes it almost look toy-like. Nice light and detail.

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  28. #8828
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Matt: ' the times are a changing..bob '; lovely and appropriate hue. it seems you too sleep late Matt Regards.
    rayyan: Thank you. It's true, sometimes, i do stay up way too late. Too many photos; too little time.

    Cheers, Matt.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  29. #8829
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    ...Matt, i went to sleep at 11 last night, woke up at 3 am, went to the gym at 4 am for 2 hrs & then did 2 hrs outside on the bike...! Im falling asleep at work now...:sleep006:
    Steve: It's wearing me out just reading this! Take care of yourself. Cheers, Matt.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  30. #8830
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by dierk View Post
    so many great pictures sins my last post and hopeless to chose any for comments.

    only one: panda, it is a lovely picture, enjoy your baby and show us more.

    I would like to join you with some of my latest pictures from a trip to Tenerife, Canary Islands


    M9 and Zeiss C-Biogon 21mm f/4.5

    PP: Cornerfix, LR 2.6

    The Opera of Santa Cruz
    Dierk: Beautiful photographs. Stark, elegant, B&W. I especially like the single, small, person in the first providing scale. That seems to make the architecture even more striking. The Canary Islands get Calatrava and we get Gehry's EMP (poor relative of Bilbao). Santa Cruz got the better deal Thanks for sharing. Cheers, Matt.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  31. #8831
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    A small dairy farm N. of Seattle. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt.

    M9; Zeiss 21mm f/2,8; 1/350s @ f/2.8; +1 EV; ISO 160


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  32. #8832
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post

    A small dairy farm N. of Seattle. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt.

    M9; Zeiss 21mm f/2,8; 1/350s @ f/2.8; +1 EV; ISO 160

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Matt: The bw rendition along with the 21mm gives this shot a look I can't
    describe in words. I like it.

    Regards.

  33. #8833
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    ...Matt, i went to sleep at 11 last night, woke up at 3 am, went to the gym at 4 am for 2 hrs & then did 2 hrs outside on the bike...! Im falling asleep at work now...:sleep006:
    Steve: I do 4 hrs of workout in a year! If I feel energetic

    Good luck.

  34. #8834
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    jonoslack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    East Anglia & Cornwall (UK)
    Posts
    11,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Dierk
    Fantastic shots - I especially like the first one and the third one.
    Matt - your Dylan window is just great
    Panda81 - Welcome, and what a splendid baby shot
    Lloyd - bring on the family - especially that young madam with the spoon.
    Woody - that bridge brings vertigo - great shot.

    Just this guy you know

  35. #8835
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    jonoslack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    East Anglia & Cornwall (UK)
    Posts
    11,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Sweet Basil:

    M9, 75 'cron, 800 ISO

    Just this guy you know

  36. #8836
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Steve: I do 4 hrs of workout in a year! If I feel energetic

    Good luck.
    !

  37. #8837
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Matt....You Can Step Right Into That Shot! Man Thats So Nice! Your Forcing Me Into That Lens!

  38. #8838
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Jono, I Can Smell The Garlic & Leather From Here! Wonderful Image!

  39. #8839
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    jonoslack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    East Anglia & Cornwall (UK)
    Posts
    11,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Steve: I do 4 hrs of workout in a year! If I feel energetic

    Good luck.
    Hi Rayvan -
    Last time I was in a gymn was at school . . . and I'm not planning to go there again. Seems like you get plenty of exercise though, and I don't do too badly either

    Steve - glad you like the garlic and leather - as I hope you can tell, that was not arranged, these pictures just appear in the kitchen, I still can't arrange things and make them look natural.

    all the best
    Jono

    Just this guy you know

  40. #8840
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    jonoslack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    East Anglia & Cornwall (UK)
    Posts
    11,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Blossom time
    All with the M9 and the 50 'lux
    apple:


    crab apple:




    Just this guy you know

  41. #8841
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    jonoslack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    East Anglia & Cornwall (UK)
    Posts
    11,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Which Reminds me - The puppy is growing up:

    Neglecting his toys:



    lounging on the kitchen floor (iso 1600)


    He's now needing lots of exercise though

    Tea and feet up after a long walk (ISO 1250)


    all with the M9 and the 50 lux.

    Just this guy you know

  42. #8842
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Jono,Stunning Flowers! Adorable Puppy,Growing So Fast! Last B&W.....Love It! Superb Series!!!

  43. #8843
    Workshop Member Woody Campbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    66

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Monday's post. M9 + 28mm cron.


  44. #8844
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody Campbell View Post
    Monday's post. M9 + 28mm cron.
    Great shot!! Well done indeed.

  45. #8845
    Subscriber Member KurtKamka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    26

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Football, chain linked fence, boots, concert photos, football, cows, australia, breathtaking blue eyes, onstage, dogs, seattle, boston, praha, man on bottle, onions, dairy farms, opera house, bridge, dylan, infant, cheers, windsurfer, normandy, exhausted doctor, clouds, flowers, magazines, brightly colored mannequins and tractors ... just on the past three pages. What great fun it is to participate in such an interesting thread. I raise a toast to everyone for their grand efforts and a peek into such interesting lives from the extraordinary to the mundane.

    I'll start the toast from the Tap Room on Beale Street ... cheers.

    Kurt



  46. #8846
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtKamka View Post
    Football, chain linked fence, boots, concert photos, football, cows, australia, breathtaking blue eyes, onstage, dogs, seattle, boston, praha, man on bottle, onions, dairy farms, opera house, bridge, dylan, infant, cheers, windsurfer, normandy, exhausted doctor, clouds, flowers, magazines, brightly colored mannequins and tractors ... just on the past three pages. What great fun it is to participate in such an interesting thread. I raise a toast to everyone for their grand efforts and a peek into such interesting lives from the extraordinary to the mundane.

    I'll start the toast from the Tap Room on Beale Street ... cheers.

    Kurt
    Well said, Kurt. It's really sort of a privilege to be here, isn't it. Thanks for adding to the inspiration.

    (Nice image, btw. I really was struck by the light on the young man, a little back, left side.)

  47. #8847
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by dierk View Post

    so many great pictures sins my last post and hopeless to chose any for comments.

    The Opera of Santa Cruz


    Dierk: Superb: the angles and the bw treatment.

    Quote Originally Posted by jonoslack View Post

    Sweet Basil:

    M9, 75 'cron, 800 ISO
    Jono: this is a painting, right? Excellent.

    Quote Originally Posted by jonoslack View Post
    Blossom time
    All with the M9 and the 50 'lux

    apple:

    As I write this, it is drizzling here. the wind feels a bit chilly. and your
    picture.

    It must be spring

    Thank you both for sharing.

  48. #8848
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by jonoslack View Post

    Hi Rayvan -
    Last time I was in a gymn was at school . . . and I'm not planning to go there again. Seems like you get plenty of exercise though, and I don't do too badly either


    all the best
    Jono
    Jono: Yes sir, my kind of person!

  49. #8849
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Museum of Modern Art:


  50. #8850
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

    Someyimes I use my zm sonnar 50/1.5


    Thanks for looking.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •