Site Sponsors
Page 69 of 201 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,450 of 10029

Thread: The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

  1. #3401
    Senior Member endre novak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    [QUOTE=Lloyd;107363]Just some random shots with the 75 Cron:

    Attachment 17603

    amazing!
    Endre
    _____________________
    www.endrenovak.com

  2. #3402
    Senior Member endre novak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    M8, cron 50
    Endre
    _____________________
    www.endrenovak.com

  3. #3403
    Senior Member f 1,0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by stevem8 View Post
    and three from the 50 Sonnar:

    wow!! I love it

  4. #3404
    Senior Member f 1,0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    M8 2/28 @ ?
    Last edited by f 1,0; 26th May 2010 at 14:25.

  5. #3405
    sclamb
    Guest

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    f 1,0 that is a beautiful picture. I'm not sure that the horizon is absolutely straight but nevertheless I think that would make a great print.

    Simon

  6. #3406
    Senior Member f 1,0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by sclamb View Post
    f 1,0 that is a beautiful picture. I'm not sure that the horizon is absolutely straight but nevertheless I think that would make a great print.

    Simon
    Thanks Simon,

    here is another one.
    Last edited by f 1,0; 26th May 2010 at 14:25.

  7. #3407
    sclamb
    Guest

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Beautiful images, beautiful b/w conversions, beautiful girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by TRSmith View Post
    +1... What he said!
    Thanks Lloyd & TRSmith, much appreciated

    Simon

  8. #3408
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by TRSmith View Post
    More playing on a rainy day. Dreaming of sunny ones.
    Nice. Didn't realize Maine was quite this tropical.

  9. #3409
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by endre novak View Post
    M8, cron 50
    Love the dark colour. Very nice.

  10. #3410
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by f 1,0 View Post
    Thanks Simon,

    here is another one.
    Both of these shots are wonderful.

  11. #3411
    Subscriber Member KurtKamka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    26

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    K9s and M8s.

  12. #3412
    sclamb
    Guest

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Kurt, that is a funny shot and great title. I like the guy on the floor getting in amongst the pooches

    Simon

  13. #3413
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    Posts
    2,077
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Hey Kurt

    Are those puppies Golden Doodles?

    Woody

  14. #3414
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtKamka View Post
    K9s and M8s.
    Looks like there's been some M8in' going on! (pun intended)

  15. #3415
    Subscriber Member KurtKamka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    26

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Hi Simon and Lloyd, it's actually two of our fellow forum members (who will go nameless unless they want to reveal themselves). We had all gathered on an M8 outing last week.

    Woody, I'm not certain of the breed, but they were extremely friendly and playful.

  16. #3416
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    jonoslack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    East Anglia & Cornwall (UK)
    Posts
    11,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtKamka View Post
    Hi Simon and Lloyd, it's actually two of our fellow forum members (who will go nameless unless they want to reveal themselves). We had all gathered on an M8 outing last week.

    Woody, I'm not certain of the breed, but they were extremely friendly and playful.
    Who is the slim lady with M8 knee? I know all about it! (not being slim, but the M8 knee)

    Just this guy you know

  17. #3417
    Workshop Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Hollywood, FL
    Posts
    580
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    My daughter Sophia enjoying herself last week in PA. M8.2 + 50 Cron (latest).

    "I wanna go outside! I want my shoes offfff!"

    David

    PS - I should add that this is being posted from a moving train. We are taking the Auto Train back to hot and humid FL right now. Tethered Blackberry to the laptop. Ain't technology grand?!
    David Farkas
    Leica Store Miami

  18. #3418
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by dfarkas View Post
    My daughter Sophia enjoying herself last week in PA. M8.2 + 50 Cron (latest).

    "I wanna go outside! I want my shoes offfff!"

    David

    PS - I should add that this is being posted from a moving train. We are taking the Auto Train back to hot and humid FL right now. Tethered Blackberry to the laptop. Ain't technology grand?!
    Beautiful images; beautiful girl!

  19. #3419
    Member akiralx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC
    Posts
    136
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    My new sister-in-law Lydia:


  20. #3420
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by akiralx View Post
    My new sister-in-law Lydia:

    That's a beautiful image. Great b/w conversion, and wonderful use of DoF. Nice. What lens are you using here?

  21. #3421
    Member akiralx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC
    Posts
    136
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    That's a beautiful image. Great b/w conversion, and wonderful use of DoF. Nice. What lens are you using here?
    Many thanks - 50 Summilux ASPH, wideopen I think.

  22. #3422
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Working late... yet again.

    35 Lux:
    Attachment 17922

  23. #3423
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Wandering with the 35 Lux ASPH before work today:

    White:
    Attachment 17928

    Green:
    Attachment 17929
    Last edited by Lloyd; 10th September 2010 at 10:09.

  24. #3424
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    678
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Great images from everyone as usual! I flew to Phx to visit family and snapped these today...

    50 Sonnar at 1.5 - This is a shot of my son with a 15 year old Chihuahua that used to be our dog when my son was a baby. About 10 years ago my mother-in-law took the dog as we had to move. Today he was re-united with his old puppy...




    35 Lux at F4 - This is a mural painted on the outside of a wall at my favorite restaraunt and brewery in Phoenix. Besides the lumpy Marilyn, i liked the way this one looks

    Leica M8, M9 & Lens Reviews!
    http://www.stevehuffphoto.com

  25. #3425
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    45

    Smile Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by stevem8 View Post
    Great images from everyone as usual! I flew to Phx to visit family and snapped these today...

    50 Sonnar at 1.5 - This is a shot of my son with a 15 year old Chihuahua that used to be our dog when my son was a baby. About 10 years ago my mother-in-law took the dog as we had to move. Today he was re-united with his old puppy...




    35 Lux at F4 - This is a mural painted on the outside of a wall at my favorite restaraunt and brewery in Phoenix. Besides the lumpy Marilyn, i liked the way this one looks


    Hello stevem8,

    The image of your son with a reunited 15-year old chihuahua is darling and heartwarming. The Sonnar 50 f1.5 is one of my favorite lenses. Best regards, Leica 77

  26. #3426
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Leica 77 View Post
    Hello stevem8,

    The image of your son with a reunited 15-year old chihuahua is darling and heartwarming. The Sonnar 50 f1.5 is one of my favorite lenses. Best regards, Leica 77
    What he said, times two.

  27. #3427
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    A couple more with the 35 Lux ASPH.

    I really hate this thistle that's taking over around here. It's over 6 feet tall, and spreading everywhere.
    Attachment 17941

    Pretty colors at first blush:
    Attachment 17942
    Last edited by Lloyd; 10th September 2010 at 10:09.

  28. #3428
    Subscriber Member TRSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Central Maine, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Nice thistle! Very sharp stuff!

    here's a shot from awhile back of our very own brand of the stuff after it's reached maturity.

  29. #3429
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by TRSmith View Post
    Nice thistle! Very sharp stuff!

    here's a shot from awhile back of our very own brand of the stuff after it's reached maturity.
    Evil stuff, isn't it. (Although in this case, it's very nicely photographed!)

  30. #3430
    impo
    Guest

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    These images are all stunning. I can't wait to try out my new M8 this weekend=)!

  31. #3431
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by impo View Post
    These images are all stunning. I can't wait to try out my new M8 this weekend=)!
    Looking forward to seeing your results!

  32. #3432
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    45

    Smile Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    A couple more with the 35 Lux ASPH.

    I really hate this thistle that's taking over around here. It's over 6 feet tall, and spreading everywhere.
    Attachment 17941

    Pretty colors at first blush:
    Attachment 17942

    Hello Lloyd,

    The co-existence of perfect sharpness and beautiful bokeh is most impressive in your images produced by the 35 Lux ASPH. Best regards, Leica 77

  33. #3433
    Member akiralx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC
    Posts
    136
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Leica 77 View Post
    Hello Lloyd,

    The co-existence of perfect sharpness and beautiful bokeh is most impressive in your images produced by the 35 Lux ASPH. Best regards, Leica 77
    Yes, I agree, very nice shots - the only thing I would say is that in the very first one (of the small white flowers) the bokeh seems to have a heathaze-like swirly look, which may have been present of course.

  34. #3434
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by akiralx View Post
    Yes, I agree, very nice shots - the only thing I would say is that in the very first one (of the small white flowers) the bokeh seems to have a heathaze-like swirly look, which may have been present of course.
    That is an interesting effect, and certainly no heat-haze present here, it was only about 60 degrees. That bokeh effect is present in SteveM8s shots with the 35 Lux ASPH, posted over the past couple of pages. As for the subject shot, pretty much straight out of the camera... slight adjustment for exposure in ACR, resize and sharpen for the web.

  35. #3435
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Leica 77 View Post
    Hello Lloyd,

    The co-existence of perfect sharpness and beautiful bokeh is most impressive in your images produced by the 35 Lux ASPH. Best regards, Leica 77
    Thank you. Not really my doing, that's the hallmark of that lens.

  36. #3436
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    jonoslack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    East Anglia & Cornwall (UK)
    Posts
    11,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    That is an interesting effect, and certainly no heat-haze present here, it was only about 60 degrees. That bokeh effect is present in SteveM8s shots with the 35 Lux ASPH, posted over the past couple of pages. As for the subject shot, pretty much straight out of the camera... slight adjustment for exposure in ACR, resize and sharpen for the web.
    I think that with any other lens, the effect of the background on the white flowers would be called 'bad' bokeh . . .of course the 35 'lux asph is 'perfect' so it can't be the case here

    Bokeh is a funny business, and it seems to me that there is always something to catch out a lens, however good it may be, in this case those busy plants are causing the grief . . .of course, it's also very subjective, and some people might like that effect (as Leica 77 does).

    for me though (and I take lots of shots like that) it'd definitely persuaded that I won't be getting that lens (I was considering it as I don't have a 35).

    Just this guy you know

  37. #3437
    Subscriber Member KurtKamka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    26

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    The Music of Love

    Kurt

  38. #3438
    Senior Member endre novak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by TRSmith View Post
    Nice thistle! Very sharp stuff!

    here's a shot from awhile back of our very own brand of the stuff after it's reached maturity.
    fantastic!
    Endre
    _____________________
    www.endrenovak.com

  39. #3439
    Senior Member endre novak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Love the dark colour. Very nice.
    many thanks Lloyd!
    endre

  40. #3440
    Subscriber Member TRSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Central Maine, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by endre novak View Post
    fantastic!
    Thank you Andre!

  41. #3441
    Senior Member endre novak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    M8, voigtlander 12mm
    Endre
    _____________________
    www.endrenovak.com

  42. #3442
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtKamka View Post
    The Music of Love

    Kurt
    Oh yeah... I like!!

  43. #3443
    Subscriber Member TRSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Central Maine, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    It's like a kaleidoscope Endre! (apologies for misspelling your name before)

  44. #3444
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by endre novak View Post
    M8, voigtlander 12mm
    Very kewl. Almost gives me vertigo!

  45. #3445
    Senior Member endre novak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by TRSmith View Post
    It's like a kaleidoscope Endre! (apologies for misspelling your name before)
    thanks TR!
    no problem, like it that way too:-)

  46. #3446
    Senior Member endre novak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Very kewl. Almost gives me vertigo!
    take care

    cheers,
    endre

  47. #3447
    Member Bébèrt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    BELGIUM
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    4

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Fun with the old Leica lens.
    Enjoy living, live to enjoy

  48. #3448
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    678
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Bébèrt View Post
    Fun with the old Leica lens.
    Superb! What lens?
    Leica M8, M9 & Lens Reviews!
    http://www.stevehuffphoto.com

  49. #3449
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    678
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    Here are a couple with the 24 Elmarit. Just posted my write up/real world review of it as well!





    Leica M8, M9 & Lens Reviews!
    http://www.stevehuffphoto.com

  50. #3450
    Senior Member endre novak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

    m8, elmarit m 28
    Endre
    _____________________
    www.endrenovak.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •