The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

DavidE

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

Another shot of the Encore's interior with the 18mm.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]

Ron (Netherlands)

Four shots from last weekend, at the summit of Mount Pilatus, Switzerland, M8 + new 24 Elmar and CV 15.

Note the cogwheel railway (the steepest in the world) toiling up the slope in #1

All true beauties, crisp, sharp and 3D shots with beautiful colors:thumbs:

M

MEB

This is the beach at Marco Island in south Florida. It rained most of the time we were there...don't ever go with me to a resort; I bring the lousy weather with me. However, it did make for several attractive sunsets.

M8, 28 Elmarit ASPH. Processed in Lightroom and Silver Efex Pro.
Thanks for looking,
Mark B (East Lansing, Michigan)

endre novak

This is the beach at Marco Island in south Florida. It rained most of the time we were there...don't ever go with me to a resort; I bring the lousy weather with me. However, it did make for several attractive sunsets.

M8, 28 Elmarit ASPH. Processed in Lightroom and Silver Efex Pro.
Thanks for looking,
Mark B (East Lansing, Michigan)

very nice grayscale.

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member

All true beauties, crisp, sharp and 3D shots with beautiful colors:thumbs:
Ron Those are great shots. When I went there about 15 years ago we had fog. Got to the top and you were inside a cloud. The boat ride to Lucerne was amazing. I keep saying "people actually live on this lake..what a place."

Roger

f 10

David, F1.0, Lloyd, and others,
You folks are getting some really nice shots and wonderful B/W conversions on things with all of your cameras and lenses. Really like some of the contrasts and stuff in the conversions.

Found an older shot I had taken with the Noctilux BEFORE I was able to get it into proper shape with respect to focus. It was hit or miss back then, but I think I have it worked out a bit now.

LJ
View attachment 16517
thanks LJ
your portrait is wonderful :thumbs:

Reynolds

Workshop Member

Dear folks:

To a ride down to the start of the "Rolling Thunder" motorcycle parade about an hour ahead of the kick off. Fun experience! All with the M8.2 and the 50Lux.

Happy Memorial Day!!

Reynolds

Workshop Member

And, a few more. Hope you like chrome!! All have had no processing in LR2...my place to play.

A

alexanderruas

Some I have not posted before...1st 50 lux, 2nd,3rd 75 summarit

Thx!
Steve - looks great! what is your workflow with these pics?

Keep it up! Looks great!

ecliffordsmith

Hi All,

Wow, some truly magnificent photographs added here since I last stopped in.

I am on a self imposed D-Lux 4 diet at the moment, trying to really find its limits.

Seascape

Thanks for the interest Cyberguru, not a lot of processing really, B&W conversion in PS and then adjusted by eye to what I would like to see from a wet darkroom print.

I think that the quality of light helps......taken in open shade with that giant softbox in the sky :rolleyes: