The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

helenhill

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

LOVE It , LOVE IT, LOVE IT Lloyd ...those first Two are Lush...Fall Off , Background DIVINE
:)-H

Lloyd

LOVE It , LOVE IT, LOVE IT Lloyd ...those first Two are Lush...Fall Off , Background DIVINE
:)-H
Thanks Helen. It's been a rainy, dreary day here, and I was just antsy to shoot, so I started taking pix of random things around the house. That last one was special to me as it's the high chair our granddaughter (1-year-old) uses when she visits. We had her with us for 4 days last week while her parents were birthdaying in Las Vegas... haven't seen her since. Looking at that chair makes me miss her.

stevem8

M8.2 and 24 Elmarit at 2.8

I was inspired by the portrait of the old man at the kodachrome project site and came up with this one...

Lloyd

M8.2 and 24 Elmarit at 2.8

I was inspired by the portrait of the old man at the kodachrome project site and came up with this one...

WAY past awesome, Steve. :clap::clap::clap:

stevem8

Actually, I think between this and the 90, I'd stay with the 90.
Thanks, just what I needed to hear. I love the 90, so in all reality I do not need a 75 at all. That is why I am trying to sell my summarit! Thanks!

TRSmith

Subscriber Member

Lloyd, wicked sharp! And Steve, that's a terrific screendoor shot. Great color.

I've been traveling and only managed one grim and one cutesy shot from my hotel window.

stevem8

I've been traveling and only managed one grim and one cutesy shot from my hotel window.
That 1st one almost looks like a pic of a miniature set. The vehicles look like mini models as does the road. Or is it just me?

Lloyd

Very nice, Tim. I really like that faux Tilt/Shift effect. Killer!

jlm

Workshop Member

posted these two in the motorcycle thread as well: m8 and 28 cron at the antique MC swap meet in Rhinebeck NY

S

sclamb

This weekend we went to celebrate the 80th birthday of a relative and it was a big family gathering. I went with my wife and three girls, and many of my family had not seen any of the girls before. I must say they all looked beautiful and I was the proudest Dad ever. My girls all of a sudden seemed very grown up.

I took these with the M8.2 and 35mm f/2.5 Summarit (which is a fantastic lens for the money). I missed the focus a bit on some of them though!

and a splash of colour as I waited for my wife to full the car with diesel on the way back home:

Simon

Lloyd

This weekend we went to celebrate the 80th birthday of a relative and it was a big family gathering. I went with my wife and three girls, and many of my family had not seen any of the girls before. I must say they all looked beautiful and I was the proudest Dad ever. My girls all of a sudden seemed very grown up.

I took these with the M8.2 and 35mm f/2.5 Summarit (which is a fantastic lens for the money). I missed the focus a bit on some of them though!

and a splash of colour as I waited for my wife to full the car with diesel on the way back home:

Simon
Beautiful images, beautiful b/w conversions, beautiful girls. :salute: