The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

A

Arie Intveld

My poor man's Summicron 35

Three with the 35/2 UC Hexanon:

Five For Receiving

Western Exposure

Layered Barriers

A

Arie Intveld

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

M8.2 and 35lux. An image from a recent trip to Paris.

Kurt
Wonderful composition and use of selective DOF. And it's Paris .. B&W is "de rigeur". Nice work!

A

Arie Intveld

Tilly is almost 2. Her friend is almost 90. A lot of love there. M8, 35/1.2 CV.
--Peter
Peter .. to me, this is a very emotive image (but then I'm a dog lover, having 3 of my own). Dogs seem to have an affinity for the elderly .. both dogs and the elderly are at peace with their limited years on this earth.

Beautiful image, Peter!

A

Arie Intveld

Wife and daughter with the new (old) Canon 50 1.2...
Wow! What's not to love about this old Canon lens. Lovely ladies you have there and the old Canon's subdued contrast is perfect for this portrait. :thumbup:

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...

Richard Serra, Vortex 2002 at Fort Worth Museum of Modern Art.

John, it looks like a flair from the camera, It is a 7 blade lens though. I don't think that I have ever seen one; hexagonal is my favorite. I enjoyed the piano playing also.
It's not flare from the camera it's the opening in the top of the Vortex.

Toto, we're not in Kansas any more.... :p

The CV 15/4.5 has ten (10) aperture blades.

stevem8

Stray cat that has been hanging around my house for the last two weeks...

35 cron, f2

I

impo

Wowzers. I don't know what you do with your shots Steve but my pictures never look like that. I keep telling myself its the lens =).

I

impo

Here are some shots I took with my new M8 =). I'm still getting used to the rangefinder.

Both shot with the 28mm Elmarit:

Lloyd

Here are some shots I took with my new M8 =). I'm still getting used to the rangefinder.

Both shot with the 28mm Elmarit:

Great stuff. Love that second one!!:clap::clap::clap:

I

impo

Thank you Lloyd! I definitely feel my M8 shots are more rewarding when I get the ones I like. When I had the D700, I felt like it was more the camera that created the picture than me. I felt like fraud lol. But then again, I'm still an amateur so I probably didn't know how to use the D700 to its full potential. Anyway, I love my M8 and no regrets!!