The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

Thanks TR and Stuart.

Stuart, the photo is from Oslo ... home of the less ancient Vikings.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member

After a few weeks away from the rangefinder, I decided to pick it up again today. It's an interesting exercise to switch between the M8 and a DSLR. Anyway, nothing much came from it, but it helps to discipline myself by posting something here.

Terry

Terry your camera saved me over there as my newly arrived back from Solms service - broke down day 1 and this is teh only problem I have with Leica - quality of service.
Glad to be of useful if unfortunate service :eek:

Lloyd

After a few weeks away from the rangefinder, I decided to pick it up again today. It's an interesting exercise to switch between the M8 and a DSLR. Anyway, nothing much came from it, but it helps to discipline myself by posting something here.
Very nice shot, and wonderful processing Tim. I've been enjoying your work on the Nikon thread, but I have to say, your M8 images have always had something special. Glad you're back. :thumbup:

Leica 77

Hello TRSmith,
I love this beautiful B/W image. Cheers! Leica 77 :)

TRSmith

Subscriber Member

Lloyd and Leica77, your enthusiasm is terrific. Thanks!

TRSmith

Subscriber Member

A little abstract delivered onto the dining room wall today. :D

TRSmith

Subscriber Member

Hello TRSmith,
I agree with Lloyd that your image has a wonderful classic and timeless atmosphere. Cheers! Leica 77 :)
You guys are just encouraging me! One more little variant and then I'll move on. Thanks!

John Black

Several from today with a new-to-me Leica 90mm Summicron; last version prior to the APO, E55 thread.

leif e

Hello all!
Just back from two sunny, windy, foggy, crystal clear, rainy, warm, chilly weeks in the mountains. This from the first afternoon, the dog and yours truly getting the car stiffness out of our feet to one of our favourite spots.
M8, ZM 4,5/21 (love that piece of glass:) )
leif e
btw; my mac is at the doctor´s so didn´t have access to my usual bw-converter. This is CS2.

Last edited:

DavidE

I went to the SIGGRAPH conference in New Orleans earlier this week. Still processing some of the photos, but this one stood out. Shot with the 28 cron at the St. Louis Cemetery No. 1.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]