The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

DavidE

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

More images from the New Orleans cemeteries (St. Louis #1 and St. Louis #2).

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

Lloyd

Thanks guys. That structure is where the band leader stands while director the high school's marching band (or whatever they are called these days). Ironically, I popped that one off while getting into the car to go home since the light was just about gone. In terms of focusing, this 90mm 'Cron seems more forgiving when it comes to focusing. I hope to get some portraits with it today; meanwhile, some from last night's testing -
M R some beautiful images. S M R.
:salute:

GlennB

As always, I've very much enjoyed everyones posted images. I humbly summit a couple of mine shot over the last couple weeks. 1st one (color) with 90mm apo and 2nd one (B&W) with CV 15mm M.
GlennB

Lloyd

As always, I've very much enjoyed everyones posted images. I humbly summit a couple of mine shot over the last couple weeks. 1st one (color) with 90mm apo and 2nd one (B&W) with CV 15mm M.
GlennB
Very very nice, Glenn. I really like the warm color and the reflections in the first. The second is just, well... awesome. Well done. :salute:

Is that the new CV 15?

DavidE

GlennB
Excellent images with a strong sense of space. The first looks almost like a Magritte painting.

Lloyd

Tree Huggers.

My goofy relatives. In grandma's yard (it took six of them to reach around, and there are two others there just as large, or larger).

28 Cron:

Last edited:

Leica 77

Tree Huggers.

My goofy relatives. In grandma's yard (it took six of them to reach around, and there are two others there just as large, or larger).

28 Cron:
Hello Lloyd,
It's a wonderful image of a large tree together with six of your relatives. The large tree looks like one of the major pillars in your grandma's place. I love the texture of the bark and the feelig of togetherness symbolized by tree hugging! All the best, Leica 77 :)

Leica 77

GlennB
Beautiful images, GlennB! I like both of them. Best regards, Leica 77 :)

DavidE

Job hunting.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]

leif e

Hard headed goatee-gentlemen ...
M8, 4,5/21, Aperture/Silver Efex Pro
leif e

Last edited:

leif e

What a perfect life - born stupid and endlessly curious!:D
leif e

Last edited:

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member

Leif, fun shots.

But certainly you know that the life a wandering cow must have more advantages.

Endless posing for photos ....

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member

And, the opportunity to gather in herds to take over the nearest garbage dump.

Kurt

TRSmith

Subscriber Member

I showed up for a volunteer orientation meeting tonight and decided to try the M8 at 1250, jpeg-fine. These two are straight out of C-1. 28 Cron at 2.8. I keep forgetting about the camera's abilities to do this. And by the way, I have no illusions about these shots as anything other than an example of a decent B&W at higher ISO.

Tim

Lloyd

I showed up for a volunteer orientation meeting tonight and decided to try the M8 at 1250, jpeg-fine. These two are straight out of C-1. 28 Cron at 2.8. I keep forgetting about the camera's abilities to do this. And by the way, I have no illusions about these shots as anything other than an example of a decent B&W at higher ISO.

Tim
Those really are some impressive results at that ISO. Thanks for sharing.