The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

leif e

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

And, the opportunity to gather in herds to take over the nearest garbage dump.

Kurt
No wonder the milk tastes funny!:D And; that brown cow and its environment looks oddly Norwegian to me: (?)
leif e

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member

Thanks Tim, Lloyd and Leif.

Leif, the brown cow should look Norwegian, because it is (along with the herd of dumpster divers in the other image). Both shots were taken near Gola last month.

Kurt

leif e

Hahh! Call me the cow connoisseur! And; some respect would be fine!:D
leif e

DavidE

A ceiling shot from the St. Louis cathedral in New Orleans. I didn't really get a good look at it until I processed the photo (had to brighten it up a bit).

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]

DavidE

Two more New Orleans cemetery shots, both with the 28 cron.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

gero

David, I like all your pictures of the cementary. Are you using only the 18 & 28/2?

DavidE

David, I like all your pictures of the cementary. Are you using only the 18 & 28/2?
Those were the two lenses I used for the cemetery shots. On Sunday, I visited St. Louis #1 with the 28, and then visited St. Louis #2 on Monday with the 18. Most of the 18mm photos came out too-wide-angle (the monuments becoming more triangular than would seem natural). Consequently, most of the keepers are with the 28.

I recently purchased a third lens, a 50 lux, which I used around the convention center where I assumed there would be less light, and subjects would be further away. The Pixar recruiting photo was with the 50 lux.

I'm not comfortable changing lenses on-the-go (dust worries). I tend to put a lens on the camera and leave it on all day. Then again, I'm new at this and still finding my way.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]

Lloyd

An IR shot from a walk this afternoon.

35 Cron Version IV, Hoya R72 Filter:

Another shot with the same lens/filter, but different processing:

Last edited:

Lloyd

One more from this afternoon's walk.

CV 90/3.5 APO Lanthar, wide open:

DavidE

One more from this afternoon's walk.

CV 90/3.5 APO Lanthar, wide open:[/IMG]
That's a stunning image, Lloyd. Beautiful colors, pleasing composition, and outstanding bokeh. Almost three-dimensional.

Leica 77

An IR shot from a walk this afternoon.

35 Cron Version IV, Hoya R72 Filter:

Another shot with the same lens/filter, but different processing:
Beautiful IR images! Outstanding composition! Nice cloud formations above! Best wishes, Leica 77 :)

Lloyd

That's a stunning image, Lloyd. Beautiful colors, pleasing composition, and outstanding bokeh. Almost three-dimensional.
Thanks for the kind comments, David. Much appreciated.

Lloyd

Ok, just this one more:

CV 90/3.5 APO Lanthar, wide open:

Leica 77

A ceiling shot from the St. Louis cathedral in New Orleans. I didn't really get a good look at it until I processed the photo (had to brighten it up a bit).

Beautiful shot, DavidE! Nice details and tight framing! Cheers! Leica 77 :)

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member

LLoyd, that CV 90 looks very good in your hands.

stevem8

Man, that 90 looks awesome Lloyd. Great shots. I have not posted in a while mainly due to me being so busy! But here is one from this morning. Just a weed in my backyard with the 50 Lux pre asph.