The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

bisht

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

Lloyd,

Your photos demonstrate once again that it's not just the camera, it's the eye and the heart!

Tim

Lloyd

My son and his wife. Today is my son's 24th birthday. Met them for lunch, and grabbed this outside the cafe.

50 Cron @ 4.8:

Here in B/W (not sure which I prefer):

Last edited:

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member

I was thinking of starting a new thread entitled:
Less and Less Fun with the Lowly M8!
;)
But this thread feels like home.

Lloyd

I was thinking of starting a new thread entitled:
Less and Less Fun with the Lowly M8!
;)
But this thread feels like home.

Nice... this one especially. Yeah... it's cold and lonely with that poor, antiquated, M8. We'll all suffer together, eh?

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member

Yes Lloyd, we have suffered through over 100 pages in the original M8 thread and now 30 more in this one - we can continue! :)

Lloyd

Yes Lloyd, we have suffered through over 100 pages in the original M8 thread and now 30 more in this one - we can continue! :)
Close ranks... let's march!:thumbs:

(Actually, I think there have been 3 prior M8 threads of 100+ each.)

Lloyd

Another from today with the 50 Cron. Shopping with Grandma:

otumay

At last, Summicron 28mm acquired! What a lens! Some first impressions during a stroll along the Golden Horn in Istanbul. B+W's are camera jpegs, the rest C1.
Best,
Osman

fotografz

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M9 Images

Glenn -- this is something you can fix with CSS (cascading style sheets). Depending on your browser, you can tell it to load pages with your own background preference. There are some utilities out there to do this if you look around. Here is one option for Firefox that came up in a quick search (please note, I have not tried it): http://dyehardz.blogspot.com/2008/07/dark-background-in-firefox.html

P.S. Lovely images everyone! I am really looking forward to joining you guys on the M9 band wagon...just need to sell enough stuff to make it economical for me...
Hey Stuart, you can get a lot of $ for all those spare body parts you're lugging around all day.

You get to lose some weight and gain the M9 ... what could be better? :)

-Marc