The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

f 10

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

M8 2/28

my local dealer :ROTFL:

Last edited:

Lloyd

Lovely shots Arne, and great use of the 15mm!

Here are a few from last weekend in Iceland. Fall is most certainly here, and winter is not far behind. I edited these on my desktop with an Eizo, and they look quite bland on my laptop as I am posting now...moral of the story...get yourself an Eizo! I wish they made laptop displays...
Beautiful images, Stuart! And I would love one of those monitors... not in the budget at the moment, however.

Lloyd

Here's some street photography where the Summilux at f/1.4 and f/2 and ISO 1250 was necessary to get any pictures at all. Yom Kippur in Israel for the not very religious is still the one day when no planes, trucks, or cars move in the skies or on the streets. The first evening of the holiday is the time when kids learn to ride their bikes, and parents gather for an informal block party (but without refreshments, of course). These are all shot with colorful sodium vapor illumination, processed in COne 4.8.3 with default noise corrections.

scott
Interesting stuff, Scott. I side of things there I'd never imagined.

Lloyd

Out walking before work again this morning. Colors just starting to change here (although these would make you think it's general, these were just a couple of trees that had changed, while most still have not). Couldn't resist the light on the water in the background.

CV 90/3.5 APO Lanthar @ 5.6 in both shots:

Lloyd, thanks again for making our day. Indian Summer at his best.
(and a want to have a Lanthar in my head)
Thanks, Bébèrt. You do want one. Nice and compact, and much under appreciated.

Lloyd

Quite right Kurt, and you've been to Norway several times I believe?

I like this lens on my M8, and the Leica 21mm finder is excellent for framing.
Here are two more.
An amazing series of images, Arne. I love that little lens, and need to get it into the rotation a little more often.

f 10

M8 2/28

Airport Marrakech

Last edited:

hunghang

My humble contribution... a couple photos of my kids taken with M8 and 50mm F/1.0

And last minute addition with M8 & 35mm Lux Asph

Last edited:

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member

Nice shots, everyone.

Hunghang, no need to be humble about those shots ... especially the first.

Kurt

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator

Hung, Beautiful children and beautiful shots. Your daughter looks like a princess in #3 (my favorite).

f 10

M8 Visoflex 3 / 3,5/65
Michael 1250 ISO
Mila 320 ISO

Last edited:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator

f1.0, Very nice portraits. The photo of Mila has wonderful lighting.

Please tell me about the 65 f/3.5 and how does that work on the Visoflex 3 for portraits?

Lloyd

M8 Visoflex 3 / 3,5/65
Michael 1250 ISO
Mila 320 ISO
These are wonderful, my friend. Certainly nothing wrong with the quality of that image shot at 1250 ISO. And the shot of Mila is a truly beautiful portrait. What amazing light as well. :clap::clap::clap: