The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M9 Images

A few shots from an industrial dock...

Rusted Valves

Chained Concrete

Weathered Rope

Chains

Lloyd

Great detail, Mike. Wonderful series... beautiful b/w, color spot on, etc., Nice indeed.

gero

Mike really nice, the hotel room & alcatraz cels are my favorite; the red furniture looks grate somehow, what lens did you use on that?
the frames on your pictures distract me allot (I am used to see only the photo)

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member

Mike really nice, the hotel room & alcatraz cels are my favorite; the red furniture looks grate somehow, what lens did you use on that?
the frames on your pictures distract me allot (I am used to see only the photo)
Thanks for the feedback on the frames. I like the separation that they create when multiple photos are grouped together, but I do appreciate the feedback - I'll think more about that.

On that hotel window shot, I used the WATE at 16mm.

Mike

jonoslack

Thank you Mike
The dog came too:

90 elmarit (what a nice little lens)

Last edited:

jonoslack

Great stuff Jono. Isn't the WATE wonderful on the M9?

My Alcatraz shots above were all taken with the WATE.
Absolutely - and not having to fiddle in the menus makes it such a joy to use as well.

There's been some bad publicity for the WATE vs the 18 elmarit on the LUF forum, but I'm not convinced - I think the WATE is splended (and doesn't it seem smaller without Mr Milich's excellent adaptor).

Last edited:

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

Gosh, stunning fall colors, Tom. The first one is a wall hanger. Beautiful, beautiful, and so three dimensional.

mwalker

Subscriber Member

:clap: Mike, love the Alcatraz shots. I'm going to have to spend more money now on a WATE.:scry: