The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

stevem8

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M9 Images

Haha...I was so close to cloning them out and I got lazy. Maybe I will do it as I thought the same thing.

Thanks

jonoslack

Haha...I was so close to cloning them out and I got lazy. Maybe I will do it as I thought the same thing.

Thanks
Keep the garbage cans - those guys are leaning against each other chatting, clone 'em out and you destroy a poignant human moment. A crucial part of the composition I'd say.

fotografz

Keep the garbage cans - those guys are leaning against each other chatting, clone 'em out and you destroy a poignant human moment. A crucial part of the composition I'd say.
I agree. Without the cans it's just another redundant post card shot.

Love it.

-Marc

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member

The more I look at it, the more I like them. I think Jono is right. They add to the image.

stevem8

Well, I cloned them out but ended up liking the original better so the cans stay! Thanks guys.

dfarkas

Workshop Member

A few shots from Seattle during the LHSA annual meeting. (Thanks to Al for being a great host and tour guide!)

David

m_driscoll

Just a few more from Seattle....
Nice Seattle images. It's fun to see somebody from the opposite side of the country photograph your city. It looks like you got the cook's tour: Pike Place Market, Gaswork's Park, Space Needle from Queen Anne Hill, EMP, under the I-5 Bridge, and all. Beautiful composition and color. Thanks for sharing. Cheers.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

otumay

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

I prefer the second one; great shot. I wonder what the bottom-left softness is though. Did you breathe on the lens? :)
No, Carsten, probably I shot carelessly. A few seconds earlier someone told me the funny name of that mushroom; I must have lost my concentration:eek:

Osman

carstenw

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

No, Carsten, probably I shot carelessly. A few seconds earlier someone told me the funny name of that mushroom; I must have lost my concentration:eek:

Osman
Actually, I meant the second shot of the Aurora. I was a little slow to post :)

Gary P

Beautiful images David, love them all. The city scapes were taken precisely at magic time!

Gary P