The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

m_driscoll

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

Have been visiting the Port of Amsterdam this weekend [actually IJmuiden]. Enjoyed a nice fish meal in the local restaurant with an excellent view of the port and the steelworks. The sun came through at last doing its magic to the surroundings.
Different moments, different light (JPEGs straight out of C1, pushed saturation slightly).
All three are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Cheers.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

f 10

a couple of pictures from my trip to Bruges, Belgium

M8 CV5,6/12, 2/28, 1/50

Last edited:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator

Very nice, f1,0. I like the photo of the M8 because it contains a photo of the photographer and group in the red globe. Also, the last shot is excellent.

f 10

Very nice, f1,0. I like the photo of the M8 because it contains a photo of the photographer and group in the red globe. Also, the last shot is excellent.
Thanks Cindy,

everbody in the group is a photographer - It is the staff of our studio. :D

Lloyd

Some very nice images, f1,0. Of the first group, I particularly like the last shot. Great b/w, and the isolation of the subject and the composition are excellent. The 5th shot, with the trees is very nice as well. Of the second group, the first is my favorite. I like the use of the wide angle lens in this shot. Good stuff. (And is that a french fry museum? Too funny.)

jklotz

and the last shot I took with my M8 before I sold it. Now the long wait for the M9.....

jklotz

Great portrait. I love that little lens, and you've used it wonderfully.
Thanks Lloyd. It's an amazing little lens, isn't it? for what? $300? Plus it's tiny. I have a lot of fun with it.

jonoslack

and the last shot I took with my M8 before I sold it. Now the long wait for the M9.....

Hi James
F1 said it for the other shot . . . it's the first thing that's made me want a fag for over a year . . . but this one is subtle and lovely. I hope the wait isn't too long, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.
:clap::clap::clap::clap: