The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

DavidE

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M9 Images

One more.... 35 Lux
What a terrific photo, Mike! Great content, processing, composition, sharpness, subject isolation... everything. It shows what the 35 lux can do in capable hands. Wow!

jklotz

Nice Nick! I really like the top shot, the reflection of the fisherman is very cool. Also, nice job on the B&W conversion. They have a really nice "glow" to them.

DavidE

Those are really nice, Nick. Contemplative and calming -- not just from the subject matter, but from the composition, which feels balanced, yet expansive. It will be interesting to see how the M9's sharpness holds up to grittier B&W processing.

DavidE

Mostly raining, so can't get any decent exterior shots. Here's one of my wife's Irish drum.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]

Lloyd

Those are really nice, Nick. Contemplative and calming -- not just from the subject matter, but from the composition, which feels balanced, yet expansive. It will be interesting to see how the M9's sharpness holds up to grittier B&W processing.
+1

Lloyd

Mostly raining, so can't get any decent exterior shots. Here's one of my wife's Irish drum.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]
Very nice David. 50 Lux?

otumay

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

Thank you, Matt. Those were shot in October 2008, during my fourth visit to that heavenly place on Earth. I hope my love for India and her people is felt in those photos.
Best,
Osman

DavidE

Very nice David. 50 Lux?
Thanks, Lloyd. That one was with the 24 lux. I know, I know... we plan to do some serious belt tightening... next year.

Here's an interior shot with the 50 lux and M9. Sometimes I think my wife puts things out around the house and yard so I'll have something to photograph. :)

Lloyd

Thanks, Lloyd. That one was with the 24 lux. I know, I know... we plan to do some serious belt tightening... next year.
Dude!! What's next, the 50/0.95?! (I'm just jealous. :cry:)