The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Knorp

Not sure if the out-of-focus snowflakes are a plus or a minus for these images.

I'll probably try it again without the snow falling, though I don't want to freak out the neighborhood with another round of SUNP (strangle, unexplainable nighttime phenomena).
Wonderful images, David ! Worth upsetting the hood ... :talk028:

M9 - Nocti - Icemachines...
Beautiful b/w images and interesting subjects.

Lot's of snow-fun these days. Beautifull froozen Icemachines xpixel.

SnowWire - Summarex 85mm - M9
SnowTrain? - Summarex 85mm - M9
Got to love the Summarex, but it's a beast !
The wire shot is very good !

A few from last Sunday with my M8u/50 'lux APSH:
You must have been pretty close for these shots: great stuff !

Thanks for sharing :thumbup:
Kind regards.

Knorp

Killing time before work yesterday.

M8, CV 21/4 @ f4.8, 1/11, ISO 640:

Lloyd, that's some place to kill time, the scenes remind me of Karl May's Old Shatterhand and Winnitoe. But I suppose it has a completly different meaning. I like the curves and the fine colours here.

Kind regards.

Lloyd

Lloyd, that's some place to kill time, the scenes remind me of Karl May's Old Shatterhand and Winnitoe. But I suppose it has a completly different meaning. I like the curves and the fine colours here.

Kind regards.
Thank you Bart. I'm honored by your appreciation. While I've known a few Mescalero Apache, which in May's works was the tribe of Winnetoe, the tribes represented here are different. In these panels it's Shoshone, Ute and Piute. I am fortunate to have access occasionally... especially when it's as frigid out as it was yesterday morning.