The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

leif e

Your nephew is one very cool customer! :)

Thanks Lloyd! And yes; skiing is great fun. And I find it gives a feeling of balance and movement that I don´t experience in any other context. I´m a very clumsy person. :)

leif e

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Several from this morning on a cold lakefront. The geese are hanging out in the water as the outside temperature was 14 degrees.

Kurt

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Kurt, You are brave to be out in the bitter cold... You captured the beauty of Wisconsin in a season that I don't see. #1 is my favorite. I love those low hanging clouds over the water.

H

hookonclassic

Hi all, I am new here...this is my first post.

Both shots with M8.2, [email protected] during a climb in East Malaysia, Sabah, Mt. Kinabalu.

Merry Christmas and counting down to 2010.

:)

leif e

Hookonclassic! Great images, both!

Other people´s dogs can also be fun ... :) (Rulle, our own brave male, was crying from jealousy :D )
M8, CV 35/1,4 SC
leif e

Last edited:

Lloyd

Hookonclassic! Great images, both!

Other people´s dogs can also be fun ... :) (Rulle, our own brave male, was crying from jealousy :D )
M8, CV 35/1,4 SC
leif e
LOL. I know just how that works. Our dogs are jealous of any attention we give other dogs, and even of the attention we give our grandchildren at times. When our granddaughter was a newborn, and my wife would hold her, one of our dogs would get up on the sofa and try to wiggle in between my wife and the baby.

Lovely shots, btw. Wonderful use of DOF on the second one.

m_driscoll

hookonclassic: Very nice. Thanks for posting. I like them both. I'm going to have to look at a topographic map of Malaysia.

leif e: Nice shots. I like the first one with both subjects in focus.

Lloyd: Thanks. I'm getting used to focusing again. The M9 has a larger metering area then the M8 and I'm finding it a little tricky (under-exposing).

JimCollum: The creamy B & W's great. Maybe, IMHO, works best with the first "dreamy" (thanks Osman) photo.

Cheers,
http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

H

hookonclassic

Welcome to the forum. Great first post. Love both shots, and the b/w in particular.
hookonclassic: Very nice. Thanks for posting. I like them both. I'm going to have to look at a topographic map of Malaysia.
You're most welcome, hookonclassic! I especially liked the bw shot.
Best,
Osman
Wow. Thanks for all the wonderfully warm welcome...feels like on top of the world...

M8.2, 35mm Cron ASPH.

:)