The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

jonoslack

Re: More and more fun with M8 images

Contemplating another glass of wine.

M8 640 ISO Ziess 50mm sonnar at f1.5

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator

I thought that was you with the camera (in the background). SP--Self Portrait. :shocked: No???

jonoslack

I thought that was you with the camera (in the background). SP--Self Portrait. :shocked: No???
Oh! Now I'm really confused . . . surely if that was me with the camera . . .then I'd have taken the other side of her face? Mirror? No, it's much too confusing for this time of night. Rest assured, that's Tim with the other camera, not me . . . .I guess I should be flattered though as he's about 30 years younger than me!:grin:

quadtones

Didn't actually see him ride a motorcycle, but is was hard to resist taking the shot.

Glad you enjoyed it....

Farnz

Must be a Leica man - it looks like designer 'Red Dot' underpants showing through. :p

Pete.

Maggie O

Sunlight, March, 2008

CV 28/3.5 Color-Skopar, JFI B&W profile Agfa200X.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

The TSA guy needs the beat anorexia t-shirt :D