The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

m_driscoll

I haven't got out of town much lately. Some more from Seattle's Pike Place Market. Thanks for looking. Cheers and Happy New Year.

1. M9; 75mm f/2; ISO 160

2. M9; 75mm f/2; 1/40s @ f/4; ISO 160

3. M9; 75mm f/2; 1/180s @ f/4.5; ISO 160

4. M9; 75mm f/2; 1/350s @ f/2; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Lloyd

To all my great friends here on the Digital M forum. Thanks for all the encouragement and inspiration. Very, very much appreciated! Here's hoping you all have a wonderful New Year!

H

hookonclassic

Just back from a trip to Cairo, so I'll be posting those for a while here. Went with M8 and M9 and a variety of lenses but carried the 35 Lux ASPH and 21 Elmarit pre-ASPH most of the time.
Wow... such beautiful shots...like the mood of 4th shot...thanks for sharing.

:)

Steve Fines

One from Zion - M9 and wate. I'd been shooting with the tripod all morning, but didn't have time to set it up for this one - the sun was over the ridge in what seemed like a flash.

Last edited:

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Wow ... I've been away for a few days. Lots of really good photos everyone! Love seeing what everyone is shooting.

Kurt

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Each year, in the city of Milwaukee, thousands show up on lakefront to celebrate the first day of the new year with a swim in icy Lake Michigan. The air temperature for this year's swim was 15F ... while the water temperature was a balmy 34F.

Here's one from the plunge.

M9 and 75lux.