The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

DavidE

Thanks, Alnitak. It is a great lens. I brought along the 24 lux and 50 lux for this trip. The 50 lux came in handy when I needed extra reach, as with these two shots from Circus Circus.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

DavidE

I arrived early at Monster's CES press conference and grabbed this shot of Noel Lee, the head monster. M9 and 50 lux.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]

DavidE

Thanks, Steve and Matt. You guys have been posting some great photos over the past few weeks. Sorry I haven't been around to comment on them. Matt, that latest one at the Fish Market is top notch.

Here are two from the Casio booth at CES. They were making the point that their new high-speed compact camera can capture action in a way that other cameras cannot. It is impressive... but I don't think I'm ready to scrap my slower M9, just yet.

Used the 24 lux again here. The 24 lux has filled the POV space for me that the 18mm filled with the M8. What an amazing lens!

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

Last edited:

DavidE

Three more shots from Circus Circus using the 24 lux.

Lloyd

David: You, and wide glass on the M camera = marriage made in heaven.

Steve: Awesome... as always, my friend, as always.

Lloyd

Lots of hazy these days. We need a storm to clear it out. This was on the way to an appointment this morning.

M8, Hexanon 90/2.8 at f8: