The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

shtarka1

David,Knorp,Jeff...All im gonna say is Wow! Talent Galore!!

Kurt, that image of Burnett in front of his Marley shot is Awesome!!!

m_driscoll

Knorp: Stylish Saab photos. My father bought one when they were first imported to the states. Mixing oil with the gas was always a novelty at the gas station.

Alnitak: Nice series of photos. Looks like Winter's left London. Hope no one's hassled you about taking photos.

Kurt: Very elegant portrait..

Thanks everybody for sharing. Cheers.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

leif e

Saab Support Convoy: owners gathering at a car park near Muiden/Holland.
Thanks for viewing.
Those Saabs are lovely! My father was going to let me have his -58 when I was 18 - he forgot and traded it for the first 99 (with a Triumph engine).:banghead::banghead:

gero

A few odds and ends from the CES trip, all with the 24 lux.

The first is similar to another shot I posted of the Aria hotel lobby, which I like better overall, but I have to chuckle each time I see these two guys snapping photos across from each other.
Grate images from everybody.

The lobby of David reminded me of another lobby from an international style buildin from the 60´s in Mexico city (internationa relations building): it was taken with the old 35 summilux & M8.

Man, you guys are good.
Jono- excellent B&W conversion and a fine cat.
David- Great trapeze image, beautiful.
Kurt- Love Bob Marley and will check out the book. Also love the 35lux on the M9, don't you?
Alnitak- both the 24 and 75 lux are singing for you.
m driscol- very nice capture.
best...Peter

Lloyd

Grate images from everybody.

The lobby of David reminded me of another lobby from an international style buildin from the 60´s in Mexico city (internationa relations building): it was taken with the old 35 summilux & M8.
Love that shot, Gero. Very, very nice.

m_driscoll

"Dark side of the Moon" with accordion and acoustic guitar

Lesson learned today: The ISO setting overrides the max. ISO setting which only works in Auto ISO (I did read the manual). These were all M9, 50mm f/2, and in ISO 1250. Their version of this Pink Floyd song was incredible and, as you can see, spirited. Took a lot of photos. Thanks for looking. Cheers.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Alnitak

Ahh, yes, that is Seattle, Mike. :D

Indeed, Max ISO is only applicable when in AUTO ISO mode. That said, the M9 does very well at ISO 1250. Out of your series, I like the first and third shots the best.

Jeff

otumay

Matt, wonderful series, especially the last shot is unbelievable! By the way, which Pink Floyd song were they playing?;)
Best,
Osman

DavidE

Matt, wonderful series, especially the last shot is unbelievable!
I agree! An excellent series of shots with an evolving (and involving) story.

Matt, when you put together your Seattle photo book, you'll have some fine color shots to intersperse with your even-more extraordinary b&w shots.

DavidE

A peak inside one of arcade machines at Circus Circus. Used the 50 lux at ISO 1000.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]

DavidE

More goodness with the 24 lux.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]