The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

m_driscoll

Thanks Matt! I was with my buddy, Bob aka "Benny Bogan" & he'll talk to anyone & solicit a photo! We had a lot of fun! So it was just me & him working the streets!:)
Excellent rainy day photo my friend!!!
Steve: So, you were out with your camera club.

Sunday's post:
Woody; The architectural shots are wonderful; but, the all white bathroom shot's light and shadow are my fav.

Nice shot OC! Little HCB there!
OC: Excellent capture!

Steve: More great camera club B & W's.

Cheers,

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Knorp

This thread is so addictive ... :thumbs:
And all great shots guys, just wonderful and some real gems, too. I'm sorry for not responding to each one of you as it will take a day time for me :eek:
Anyway let me add two from today.
| visoflex-3 | bellows-2 | tele-elmar 1:4.0/135mm |

Last edited:

oc garza

Bart - those 2 images are great and wickedly sharp with a very narrow depth of field. You have mastered that camera set up.

jonoslack

Steve, OC, Bart
All wonderful - especially that jumping over water shot!

Lloyd - I don't like HDR either . . . at least, I don't like it if I can recognise it:ROTFL: (see next shot)

jonoslack

Well, I've spent 2 days struggling with my Aperture 2 library (45,000) to get it into Aperture 3
It's a work in progress (but now it is progressing).

The program however is completely fab . . . Brushes :bugeyes::clap:

Normally, for these sort of landscapes, it's a trip to Vivezza to get the sky right in colour, and then another to Silver efex pro to do the conversion.

These were done just in Aperture using brushes and the Black and white conversion - I'm not there yet . . but it's close!

all take with the M9 and the WATE in Cornwall

(and yes, I did have a swim - it was a balmy 4C)

Lloyd

I agree about the landscapes. Great work Jono.
Amazing macro detail, Bart. Brilliant work.
Really enjoying you "camera club" shots Steve. We'll be in Boston around the 9th of April, for about 10-11 days. Maybe we could join on a temporary basis? ;)

jonoslack

Thanks for the kind comments - my workflow is pathetically simple, and just got even more pathetically simple with the advent of Aperture 3 (at least, until I find it isn't so good as the old one).

here are a couple more aperture3 conversions:

Waiting for the sunset (MATE set at 28mm)

SIT! (with 75 'cron)

Lloyd

Thanks for the kind comments - my workflow is pathetically simple, and just got even more pathetically simple with the advent of Aperture 3 (at least, until I find it isn't so good as the old one).

here are a couple more aperture3 conversions:
Those are beauties (as are the subjects of the second image :thumbup:)

I'm very much looking forward to your evaluation of Aperture 3, so please keep us informed. I've been impressed by what I've seen so far, almost ready to make the jump from Lightroom, but not quite there yet.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Sometimes Caspar Sleeps (sometimes)

M9 75 'cron ISO 2000 (processed in Aperture3)
OK thats it!

We are coming to visit our daughter after Easter - OX1 so send Caspar over for a day or so ... perfect companion for our annual pub crawl.

Seriously gorgeous dog and brilliant capture.

Bob