The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

jonoslack

OK thats it!

We are coming to visit our daughter after Easter - OX1 so send Caspar over for a day or so ... perfect companion for our annual pub crawl.

Seriously gorgeous dog and brilliant capture.

Bob
We'll send him
you can do some lead training. . . . . we've had (twelve) puppies since we got married, but this one is something else, he's completely over the top, our only salvation is that Blue likes him too!

shtarka1

Jono, the tone & contrast of the immense sky is Excellent & the auto peeking its body into the shot gives it nice scale & perspective!
The second shot is Adorable & well framed!

C

Chris_R

Juno,
You seem to be getting some great tone with your B&W. Aperture 3 seems to be a great time saver for you. I like to save time, it gives me more time in the Pub.:D

I like all the images but Caspar really steals the show.

Cheers
Chris

leif e

My daughter´s been fighting ME (aka Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) for a long time. She played her last football match almost exactly two and a half years ago. On Wednesday evening it was time again - after a lot of patience, training, relapses and rebuilding. A grand evening; -14C and at last out there again. I actually admire that girl and it was great seeing her like this again!

The M8 and 35mm is perhaps not the ideal tool for action and sports. :D These are crops from ISO 1250 images.
leif e

shtarka1

Leif, so happy to hear your daughter is back on the field again! The B&W's are Fantastic! Continued Health To You All!

leif e

Thanks!
J.B. When we play football in winter, we use orange or yellow winter balls - to see them, that is. Guess you have them for golf as well?:D
Great snow shots!

leif e

leif e

Why so sad, doggie? Don´t they feed you, you say?:eek:

Lovely shot and dog!

That Caspar seems to be up to speed even when he´s sleeping, Jono! :D
leif e

oc garza

Congratulations leif e, all the best to your daughter!
+1 My daughter went through something similar. It takes years for full recovery, glad to hear she is doing very well. And it appears she is good at defending and tackling the ball

Last edited: