The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

retow

This is the best thread of any camera forum I have visited yet. The number of incredible shots is amazing, inspiring and keeps me humble:thumbs:

endre novak

I processed the RAW's and true to common sense they came out a LOT better than in-camera jpegs with little to no effort (lightroom presets with a quick tweak). Just so this isn't a total repeat of my last post I've included another picture :)

This last one with the 18mm ZM Distagon at f/5.6
excellent.

jaapv

Subscriber Member
Re: Heads in Amsterdam

Hoi Jaap,
interesting PP, very vivid and bright, this way nicely contrasting to the surroundings, I like it !
Here's mine more sombre version @ 50/f1 (hence the vignetting).
All the best.
Yes- I found the straight version a bit dull, so I did a LAB color shift to make it more vivid. It didn't work too well with a simple saturation boost.

DavidE

Wow, go away for a few days and the place fills up with graffiti!

Great photos all round, especially Jaap's painterly flowers, thrice's ocean shot, and Lloyd's "4 Ever" graffiti shot (see what you started).

A previously unprocessed shot from Times Square using an M8 and 28 cron.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Like David said, step away for a few days and it's hard to catch up. Lots of wonderful colors (and black and whites), graffiti and even a few Easter Island heads. Who could ask for anything more ... except for maybe a picture of mannequin's best friend ...?

Kurt

dierk

@David
an image like a landscape, you can walk arround with the eyes and find more and more:)

a bite of spring again from today:

Leica Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4
f/4

dierk

@Daniel
so much better than before!!

Why by a camara for 10k$ and only use JPG out of the camera?
RAW and Nik Silver Efex is the best B&W solution for me (and for many others).

BTW:
I like the new firmware, first impression: so much faster

m_driscoll

Gorgeous color, Matt. Love the texture of the first and last as well.
Lloyd: Thanks.

Wow, go away for a few days and the place fills up with graffiti!

Great photos all round, especially Jaap's painterly flowers, thrice's ocean shot, and Lloyd's "4 Ever" graffiti shot (see what you started).

David: As was pointed out, it's a very rich shot. Lots to look at and let the mind organize. The janitor and the two cops are just prominent enough.

Like David said, step away for a few days and it's hard to catch up. Lots of wonderful colors (and black and whites), graffiti and even a few Easter Island heads. Who could ask for anything more ... except for maybe a picture of mannequin's best friend ...?

Kurt
Kurt: nice shot. I like the progression from the mannequins to the dog to the guy at the end of the vanishing perspective.

a bite of spring again from today:
Dierk: Beautiful flowers, The first is exquisite,

Thanks everybody for sharing. Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com