The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

endre novak

First post with my new Grey M9 ...M9 50lux ISO800 (for some grain) and a coffee the silent mode is good for close up snaps - straight out of the camera into C1 no processing nothing just a tiff ..the M9 colour is very 'real' skin tones spot on.
excellent moment and image.

m_driscoll

Matt, love these, as all market places. The bw gives me the work feel of the place; the color gives me the essence of the place in this instance.Regards.
rayyan: Thank you. Nice observation.

Matt, the 90mm seems to be with the right person. You handle it with aplomb.
rayyan: Thank you again!

To Love and to protect:

M8, cron 75 asph

thanks for looking.
rayyan: Nice moment captured, composed and processed.

First post with my new Grey M9 ...M9 50lux ISO800 (for some grain) and a coffee the silent mode is good for close up snaps - straight out of the camera into C1 no processing nothing just a tiff ..the M9 colour is very 'real' skin tones spot on.
Peter: Congratulations and Well done. Look forward to seeing some more

Steve/Mathomas: Thank you.

joining thinkfloyd' s earlier post on minimalism, from my archives:

M8, Elmarit M 28:
Endre: Both are great. Very minimalist. I Like the colors and strong pattern in this one.

Cheers, Matt
http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

PeterA

mat - you just never know who you snap in brunswick St.:bugeyes:
thanks gentlemen - I just thought I woudl post a street snap I am very impressed with the M9 - very MFD look and a whole lot more useful for 99% of the time :ROTFL:

m_driscoll

Steve/Endre: Thank you both. I picked up the lens (used) yesterday and i wanted to make sure that i could actually focus it. I didn't have it for my M8, and wasn't considering it for the M9, until i saw some photos that were posted earlier. This was while i was walking back to my car.

Cheers, Matt

eleanorbrown

Well, trying some distant snow landscapes yesterday...Love the way these Leica lenses handle the texture tonalities of snow. These were taken in the Loveland pass area of Colorado, a few minutes drive from my house.
M9/ 75 cron asph
Eleanor

m_driscoll

m8, cv nokton
Endre: This is very nice. I like the subtlety of the reflection and the "discovery" of the tagging.

Well, trying some distant snow landscapes yesterday...Love the way these Leica lenses handle the texture tonalities of snow. These were taken in the Loveland pass area of Colorado, a few minutes drive from my house.
M9/ 75 cron asph
Eleanor

[
Eleanor: These are both beautiful. The clouds kissing/semi-obscuring the top of the mountains is pretty neat.

Cheers, Matt

eleanorbrown

Here's one entirely different from the snow scenes. I'm having a ball with the leica...handholding everything and have it come out sharp....very sharp! This one taken with my 35 cron wide open at f2. center of flower is very sharp.
Eleanor