The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

m_driscoll

Like whats happening on both sides of the partition! Boy that lens is sharp! Nice set Matt!
Steve: Thank you. It's a great lens. Enjoy the Tea Party today?

excellent details, very natural feel.
Endre: Thank you very much.

m8, cv nokton
Endre: Great capture. The waitress is a perfect position. I love the nighttime looking in shots.

nice and nicer! Matt, I would just like to see a pic of it mounted on the cam.
just to get an idea. regards.
Rayyan: Thank you. I'll take a photo of it on the M9 and pm it to you.

It's been a while since I've posted on this forum, but I've never stopped trolling here are 2 recent photos of my son taken this week.
Leica m8 + Nokton 35mm F1.2 ISO 640
Haya: Thanks for posting. Great portraits and B& W PP. Very handsome son. I especially like the first one.

One from Good Friday in Andalusia
GMB: Nice photos. Stylish and colorful. they really convey a sense of the procession.

Just a quick post today...still in Utah. This one taken of a Tin shack by a bird sanctuary pond in Boulder, Ut. M9, 75 cron lens. Signage on the shack reads: "Freedom from Religion".
Eleanor
Eleanor: Nice capture and pp. thanks for sharing.

Matt, Endre and Eleanor. Great shots all. :thumbs:
Lloyd: Thank you.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

H

Haya

Thanks lloyd!

wow! great capture of movement.
2 to share from a recent shoot. Both with the M8 and 35 Summilux:

Loving this lens/camera combo!!
Thanks Matt! I love the fluffy backdrop of the clouds against the harsh lines of the sign!
M9; 90mm f/2.8; 1/4000s @ f/4; -2/3 EV; ISO 160

JWW

Just received a new Noctilux .95. Very pleased with it and have sold my Nocti f1. Some first shots with the new Nocti around town.

Jan

Last edited:

otumay

Now this is strange, even in Istanbul: You are walking in a nearly deserted square past ten at night, with a chilling wind blowing in from the rough sea, and you come across a daring entrepreneur displaying his shawls for sale! During the time I took my M8 and 75 'cron out and made this shot, nobody even walked past us. I guess he knows what he's doing.
Best,
Osman

endre novak

Now this is strange, even in Istanbul: You are walking in a nearly deserted square past ten at night, with a chilling wind blowing in from the rough sea, and you come across a daring entrepreneur displaying his shawls for sale! During the time I took my M8 and 75 'cron out and made this shot, nobody even walked past us. I guess he knows what he's doing.
Best,
Osman

very nicely taken, can almost feel that breeze.

thrice

Great shots across the board!
Roan, Jan, Matt, Osmun, Haya and Woody to name the great photographers on this the 167th page.

Now for some boring shots that are more a demonstration of technical excellence (of the camera/lens) than photographic creativity. I shot some interiors for a good friend today, as their website has quite poor 'professional' interiors in my humble opinion. All ZM18 Distagon A sampling:

I'll link the pano, as the width could be inconvenient for some.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96/Nephilim666/Studio8Pano_Rendered.jpg

Last edited: