The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

m_driscoll

Awesome set, but this one is Magnificent!!!:thumbs:
Steve: Thanks. I liked that one also. Serendipitous. She just started running to get out of the rain. It felt like a B&W shot at the time. Also, that lens is quite nice (and a bargain by Leica prices).

Wow! Sweet! Matt, do you use an ND filter on this in the daytime?
Steve: Thanks. No ND filter. I don't even own one. However, the EXIF data may be wrong with the M8.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Lloyd

So many astonishing images here!! I don't want to leave anyone out, and I've not seen anything that was not worthy of sincere admiration. The talent here is awe inspiring!! Thank you all for sharing.

m_driscoll

Matt, I can almost feel the clean crisp wind on my face. Excellent. I am
partial to BW. Sentimental reasons.
best.
Rayyan: Thank you. Weather on that day would have met almost everyone's taste (although it wasn't warm). My first camera was a brownie, then an Agfa, then a Nikkormat. During college, I shot an incredible amount of B&W, developed it and printed it. After viewing, and participating, in this forum, I'm getting my love of B&W back.

Matt, thanks for looking. Yes, in the hotel lobby of the local hyatt regency. Regards.
rayayan: Very cool. There must not have been any ethical problems with their display. Thanks for sharing. Cheers, Matt

shtarka1

On the way to Shangri La...#3

We had come a long way, had our rest, said our prayers;

one last look; one moment of indecision..we looked towards their
gods..

[/CENTER][/IMG]

Facing north..towards the seven of the highest summits on the planet..

The winds would carry our prayers to the guardians...

It was time to go...

The easy part was done..
Brotha, You Do Life & Photography Right! Thanks For Sharing A Piece Of Your Wonderful World With Us!

eleanorbrown

Taking some time this evening to browse through this prolific forum and getting lots of inspiration and ideas from some wonderful images here!!. I have another week in the Colorado high country spring before I head back to Houston, and thought I'd include a couple of images I've taken in the last few days. Partially thawed Lake Dillon with my 35 cron and A Basin Mountains (still with lots of snow) with my 75 cron.

Eleanor

m_driscoll

On the way to Shangri La...#3
We had come a long way, had our rest, said our prayers;
one last look; one moment of indecision..we looked towards their
gods..
Facing north..towards the seven of the highest summits on the planet.
The winds would carry our prayers to the guardians...

It was time to go...

The easy part was done..
rayyan: It's a wonderful serial! Beautiful photos. I especially like the last two. The prayer flags framing the peak, and the bit of sun flare, are great. Your wife (i'm assuming?) looks like the consummate climber/trekker. I envy you both your experiences. Looking forward to the next installment.

Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

Taking some time this evening to browse through this prolific forum and getting lots of inspiration and ideas from some wonderful images here!!. I have another week in the Colorado high country spring before I head back to Houston, and thought I'd include a couple of images I've taken in the last few days. Partially thawed Lake Dillon with my 35 cron and A Basin Mountains (still with lots of snow) with my 75 cron.
Eleanor
Eleanor: Beautiful landscape and clouds (both). I really like the "layering" of elements in the first. IQ is great. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers, Matt

Lloyd

rayyan: It's a wonderful serial! Beautiful photos. I especially like the last two. The prayer flags framing the peak, and the bit of sun flare, are great. Your wife (i'm assuming?) looks like the consummate climber/trekker. I envy you both your experiences. Looking forward to the next installment.

Cheers, Matt
+1, what a great series of image, and I'm with Matt on these last two.

jonoslack

So much good stuff
Rayvan - your life enhancing Himalayan pics
Matt - the stalls with your new 21
Stef - love the party pics - great retro feel to them
Daniel - fabulous wide angle shot
Eleanor - that looks like one chilly lake
Jaap - the panoramic stitch is great - interesting that you used the 50 in landscape mode - I've been using a 35 in portrait mode for mountain stitches.
Everyone who I've forgotten - sorry, it doesn't mean the pictures weren't inspiring!

We're in Cornwall for a week . . . I'm supposed to be working hard on a project, but we do get out now and then - the first one was with the 50 'lux in an old barn in the yard - the second one with the 75 'cron asph at Gwynvor.

rayyan

Brotha, You Do Life & Photography Right! Thanks For Sharing A Piece Of Your Wonderful World With Us!
Steve, thanks. not much else to do:D

Yes indeed. We are fortunate that you share these with us!
Lloyd, I am the one who is fortunate enough to amongst such kind
people and photographers whose work amazes me.

Cheers, Matt

Matt. It is a pleasure to share our experiences amongst friends.

+1, what a great series of image, and I'm with Matt on these last two.
Lloyd..thank you kindly.

Best regards.