The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

BishopB

Matt --

Thanks...appreciate your comments. This is the hallway within the officers quarters inside Fort Point which is in San Francisco. I had to give it a try with the M8.2.

Best regards -- Bishop

ashwinrao1

Steve, what an AMAZING series you have put together in the rain...makes me miss the old Noct, the way you make magic with it is remarkable. Favorites include the park bench, Leroy Taylor tombstone, and the rain shots....lots of mystery in these shots!

ashwinrao1

Thanks to everyone of their kind comments. I have been really looking forward to sharing images with you, as I just got the lens 3 days ago.

@ Matt. The ice caves were a perfect place to go...were you there yesterday? Lighting looked the same as did the skunkweed!!! It was amazing. Despite a lack of ice caves, there were major avalanches, and the waterfalls looked amazing....I kept wishing I had your wonderful 24 lux there, what creative opportunities would abound....

@Jono: Thank you so much! For all of the work that you have done for Leica, they should give you a Noct 0.95 as part of the deal....it's a worthy addition for you and your kit, for sure!

@ Gary: The photos were taken in the North Cascades Mountain Range, just 60 miles from Seattle along the Cascades Mountain Loop Highway, one of America's most scenic byways. These shots were specifically taken of Big 4 Mountain and the Ice Caves Trail. In the summer, there are beautiful ice caves formed by the avalance run off, and heat vents that melt the caves from below

@ Steve. Noctiliciousness is right! Love it. Love your shots...I agree that Matt and I should start an Enterprise like the Kelby walk, but you should be part of it from the other side of I-90! As should everyone else here!

@ Bishop. Thank you. Can't wait to see more of your work, with this great tool in your hands. The noct's depth of field can almost create a diorama look to the images....

@ Lloyd. As usual, Lloyd, your dedication impresses me. Thanks so much for your comments!

To everyone, can't wait to post more as I nab more images with it....

shtarka1

Steve, what an AMAZING series you have put together in the rain...makes me miss the old Noct, the way you make magic with it is remarkable. Favorites include the park bench, Leroy Taylor tombstone, and the rain shots....lots of mystery in these shots!
Very Kind Of You My Friend! Thanks.
@ Steve. Noctiliciousness is right! Love it. Love your shots...I agree that Matt and I should start an Enterprise like the Kelby walk, but you should be part of it from the other side of I-90! As should everyone else here!

;)

panda81

@mdriscoll - matt, your tulip photo is amazing! something intangible about it, i can't describe...but it makes me feel like i can just reach out and grab it out of my monitor. oh, and happy belated birthday :)

@bishop - great eye and composition! you did a great job capturing the repetition,

@ashwin - i knew you were going to make some fantastic images out of your new noctilux! ;) the noctilux is also amazing stopped down too...thanks for showing us that!

@steve - wow, you never cease to amaze me steve! wish we were local, i would love to get together and learn all your secrets!! you're certainly one of people who can fully take advantage of all your great equipment!

shtarka1

Jerry, This Image Just Made My Day! You Are A Lucky Man In Many Regards! Happy Mother's Day To Your Lovely Wife! Beautiful,Beautiful Shot!

shtarka1

@steve - wow, you never cease to amaze me steve! wish we were local, i would love to get together and learn all your secrets!! you're certainly one of people who can fully take advantage of all your great equipment!
It would be an Honor to shoot with you my Friend although i profess to no secrets! Thanks for the kind comments!:)

dierk

o boy, so many great pictures in a few days again:confused:

I try to mention my absolute favorites:

Steve, the rain shots - the first one and the grave yards:thumbup:

Bishop, the doors are my favorites!

Ashwin, the mountains first one, WOW

rayyan, great pictures of Istanbul
is it possible to use a tripod and do HDRs? That must be fantastic.

... and so many more, that I apologize not to mention them all:mad: