The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

m_driscoll

Great Stuff Bart
Shooting Nikon always made me grind my teeth as well :ROTFL:
Here's one from last night -
the long and winding road - M9 with 50 lux.
Jono, Beautiful light,shadows & composition!
Knorp, I Also Make That Face When Shooting Nikon!;) Nice Captures!
Jono: +1. What he said. Lately, the only time, I'm not grinding my teeth is when I'm shooting with a Nikon or Leica! Although, my teeth are hidden behind the Nikon anyway. :LOL:

Giro d'Italia Prologue Amsterdam

I wish, I wish ...

| apo-telyt 1:3.4/135mm | m9 |
Knorp: Nice capture. Great expressions. The color and OOF are excellent.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Scott Tansey

Hello All,

I have created the attached panorama of the Getty in Los Angeles from several images taken with the 21mm 1.4 attached to the M9. The Getty does not allow tripods. Therefore the images were hand held and stitched together in Autopano Pro.

Lloyd

Hello All,

I have created the attached panorama of the Getty in Los Angeles from several images taken with the 21mm 1.4 attached to the M9. The Getty does not allow tripods. Therefore the images were hand held and stitched together in Autopano Pro.
Great pano, Scott. And a great first post. :salute:

Welcome to the forum. Hope to see much more. :thumbs:

m_driscoll

Went out in the yard; and, walked around the neighborhood today. supposed to start raining again tomorrow. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

1. M9; 90mm f/2.8; 1/350 @ f/4.8; +1 EV; ISO 160

2. M9; 90mm f/2.8; 1/500 @ f/2.8; +1 EV; ISO 160

3. M9; 90mm f/2.8; 1/90 @ f/4; +1 EV; ISO 160

4. M9; 90mm f/2.8; 1/90 @ f/4.8; +1 EV; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

thrice

Cheers Matt :) gotta thank the M9 for the PP though, all I did was tweak the white balance for a natural skin tone.

thrice

Couple more from today. First time trying out my new Polarizer for the Lee RF75 system. I kinda "made" my polarizer solution, in total it cost me $40, the Lee RF75 official polarizer costs $399.

Lloyd

Went out in the yard; and, walked around the neighborhood today. supposed to start raining again tomorrow. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

2. M9; 90mm f/2.8; 1/500 @ f/2.8; +1 EV; ISO 160
Great stuff, Matt. This one I really like in particular.