The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Don Libby

I've been busy shooting in and around Moab deciding to take a break and just walk around Main Street. Be gentle as this was my first attempt to do any sort of street shooting. All taken with a Cron 35mm.

Don

m_driscoll

I've been busy shooting in and around Moab deciding to take a break and just walk around Main Street. Be gentle as this was my first attempt to do any sort of street shooting. All taken with a Cron 35mm.

Don
Don: Nicely done. Lot's of photos of the trails around Moab; but, this gives a sense of the town. Love the Rock Shop! when were kids and traveling, my mother would stop at every one of these. Drove my father crazy. Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Lloyd

Don
Good stuff, Don. I spend a lot of time in Moab, and all these make me anxious for another visit.

(Might be just my monitor, but these all look a little blue to me.)

thrice

Daniel: +1, What he said! A beer, a guitar, designer water, and a leather baseball cap. Is this before or after his set?

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Thankyou Steve and Matt :)

It was during his set, they each played songs from their respective bands, and while there were many duets, a few songs were solo and that is Joey Cape thinking hard about some of Tony Sly's lyrics I guess :)

Don Libby

Matt - thanks for the comments. The Rock Shop is just down the road from where we're staying. I think my favorite is the "Love Muffin Shop"; we didn't make it inside...

Lloyd - Moab is less than 12 hours drive from Tucson - we'll be back in December for another week long stay. Don't know what to say about the blue - I'm on a laptop (I checked the calibration before I left) and will double check the images on the studio computer/monitors once I return.

We went out for a little while before dinner this evening deciding to drive through Arches National Park and beside others came away with this one image (shot with the 90mm).

Close up from above ...

Returning home in the morning.

Don

Lloyd

Matt - thanks for the comments. The Rock Shop is just down the road from where we're staying. I think my favorite is the "Love Muffin Shop"; we didn't make it inside...

Lloyd - Moab is less than 12 hours drive from Tucson - we'll be back in December for another week long stay. Don't know what to say about the blue - I'm on a laptop (I checked the calibration before I left) and will double check the images on the studio computer/monitors once I return.

We went out for a little while before dinner this evening deciding to drive through Arches National Park and beside others came away with this one image (shot with the 90mm).

Close up from above ...

Don
The detail of that crop is amazing. What was this guy doing?

We're about 3 hours from Moab, and some years are there 8 or 9 times. Lots of country out there, and always something new to discover, even if it's just a new look at something or place we've seen before.

Could be the color is my monitor. I took a look a those images on my wife's iMac, and they look fine.

Have a safe trip home.

m_driscoll

Close up from above ..

Don
Don: Very nice. The color of the rock down there always amazes me. Thanks for sharing.

Last night having Japanese for dinner. M8/Nocti f1.

boymerang: Great captures. The foil cranes (?) look very outer spacey. She's chowing down on the tofu and he looks a little skeptical. The slight tungsten lighting tone and the skewed perspective in the first gives the image an air of "reality". One frame in a film of her eating. A "quick" snap with your $$$$$ iPhone. Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com.