The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Don Libby

Stopped off at the Hubbell Trading Post on the way home from Moab last week and decided to walk around. Found this sitting inside the stone barn. M9, Cron 35mm f/2 1/4 ISO 250.

Don

m_driscoll

Isn't it Abby cute? Matt wonderful shots...
Matt: Here's a message for Abby. Are you as beautiful and calm as you look in the photo. Matt can be biased ;)
Lovely pet Matt.
...Abby's A Cutey! Well Shot Matt!!!
...Matt: Beautiful cat shots... great control of the light.

Osman/rayyan/Steve/Lloyd: Thank you all. She's a beautiful abyssinian and a holy terror! She tolerates me, but is my wife's shadow when she's home. The vet insisted that she be put in a "cat bag" or sedated for every visit, until my wife yelled at them. It's still nice to have her around. She's also very photogenic (we don't all have Lloyd's family!) ;). Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

f 10

thanks everyone

M8 Noctilux
In the foreground the French coast, in the background England

Last edited:

Double Negative

Not Available
Osman/rayyan/Steve/Lloyd: Thank you all. She's a beautiful abyssinian and a holy terror! She tolerates me, but is my wife's shadow when she's home. The vet insisted that she be put in a "cat bag" or sedated for every visit, until my wife yelled at them. It's still nice to have her around. She's also very photogenic (we don't all have Lloyd's family!) ;). Cheers, Matt
Lovely moggie, Matt! I've got two at home myself (as seen in the MF thread). One I've had for 15+ years... "Tang." Definitely MY shadow. :)

rayyan

rayyan: I really like these. They have a timeless quality, in part because of the close perspective and Kodachrome-like color.
David: Much appreciated. Kodachrome...brings back good memories for me David. Those were some days..no?

Thank you.

DavidE

David: Much appreciated. Kodachrome...brings back good memories for me David. Those were some days..no?
Yep, good memories for me, too. I have quite a few boxes of Kodachrome slides I shot during my college days. I had an Olympus OM-1 (couldn't afford a Leica).

m_driscoll

m8, cv nokton @f4
Endre: Beautiful night photo with that gear! The water extending back into the black really gives it scale and suggest the continuation of the road.

thanks everyone
M8 Noctilux
In the foreground the French coast, in the background England
f 1,0: Nice photo. Ribbons of light and color. I always forget that England's that close to france.

Lovely moggie, Matt! I've got two at home myself (as seen in the MF thread). One I've had for 15+ years... "Tang." Definitely MY shadow. :)
Double Negative: Thanks. She's a great cat. "Moggie". My wife says that's Liverpool slang for a cat. Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

rayyan: I really like these. They have a timeless quality, in part because of the close perspective and Kodachrome-like color.
Rayyan: +1 for the reasons David noted.

Thank you.
Yep, good memories for me, too. I have quite a few boxes of Kodachrome slides I shot during my college days. I had an Olympus OM-1 (couldn't afford a Leica).
Rayyan/David: Last month, i sent about 20 roles of Kodachrome off to be developed. Some of it, as it turns out was about 25-30 years old. It didn't age well; although, i got a few "priceless" family images that were well worth the cost . The last place in the US that's licensed to develop Kodachrome is Dwayne's in Kansas. I've heard that in the Fall, they won't be able to do it anymore! :cry:

Cheers, Matt