The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

rayyan

Good luck with the quitting, Rayyan. I did so myself... several times actually, the finally once for good. :D
Lloyd: Thank you.

rayyan: Nice Montreux soccer story and photos! Do you speak Portuguese, or was English the Lingua Franca. Your empathy for people is apparent from your photos and writing and that clearly comes through to people in person. :salute:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt: Much appreciated. No Portugese. We spoke English. But Ayesha speaks French too.

Regards.

f 10

Clams. I love clams. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

M9; 50mm f/1.0; 1/350s @ f/1.0; +2/3 EV; ISO 160
one more reason to have a noctilux :thumbup:

f 1,0: Very nice, also. Do they get an Architect out to site these, or is that a random pattern. It looks "designed".
thanks Matt,

on the whole coast of Normandy you will find these small huts - usually they are white.
I took this 3 years ago (M8/2,8/135mm)

Last edited:

Lloyd

Lloyd: Thank you! :D I haven't had them in a while. I'm going to have to remedy that! Probably slightly harder to get in SLC? Cheers, Matt.
Yes, lol, much harder. A local seafood restaurant featured them as a special once. They weren't bad, but just not the same.

Lloyd

one more reason to have a noctilux :thumbup:

thanks Matt,

on the whole coast of Normandy you will find these small huts - usually they are white.
I took this 3 years ago (M8/2,8/135mm)
Another nice one. Great treatment of the subject!