The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

otumay

I love to shoot inside the St.Sophia in İstanbul. This time the objective was to catch intriguing details. Interesting how much more can be seen when I am not in haste.
M8 and 28'cron, camera jpegs.
Thanks for looking,
Osman

There's always a lady bathed in light under that majestic dome:

The supporting arches and the ubiquitous pigeon:

Looking out of the window on the upper floor:

Meditation:

jonoslack

Hi There
not been around for a day or two - so many good images, Osman the first and last on the previous set (lady with torso and coloured one) are great, and the first of that new set as well.

I've been playing around with 35mm focal length again . . . and also the colour recovery in Aperture, I don't usually like it, but I thought it was rather good fun in this situation:

Lloyd

I love to shoot inside the St.Sophia in İstanbul. This time the objective was to catch intriguing details. Interesting how much more can be seen when I am not in haste.
Thanks for looking,
Osman
Another great series, Osman. That first one in particular.

Lloyd

Hi There
not been around for a day or two - so many good images, Osman the first and last on the previous set (lady with torso and coloured one) are great, and the first of that new set as well.

I've been playing around with 35mm focal length again . . . and also the colour recovery in Aperture, I don't usually like it, but I thought it was rather good fun in this situation:
Very interesting selective color, Jono.

steflaurent974

Don : awesome pano of the Grand Canyon.
Osman : diffuse light and quiet ambiance, a preference for number one. Istambul, just saying the word, and imagination begins running...
Matt : what a strange place , colorfull and a little disgusting (bubble gums on the wall) !!!

This M9 thing is really good, I see so many good pictures on this thread : this place is my best tutorial place on the net !!

Don Libby

Thank-you all for the kind responses to the recent image. I forgot to add that this was taken handheld near Dead Horse State Park in Moab UT.

Don

shtarka1

Another of the Japanese Maple.

M8, 90 Cron pre-ASPH, wide open:
Gorgeous, Lloyd!
Some more from Lower Post alley. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

1. M9: 24mm f/1.4; 1/1500s @ f/2; ISO 160

2. M9: 24mm f/1.4; 1/500s @ f/1.4; ISO 160

3. M9: 24mm f/1.4; 1/30s @ f/6.7; ISO 500

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Super,Contrast,Color,IQ & Shooting Matt!
Thanks for looking,
Osman

Meditation:

Amazing Images Osman!
Hi There

Splendid, Johno!

Lloyd

shtarka1;217060 [IMG said:
http://gallery.me.com/shtarka1/100627/BlueDoor/web.jpg[/IMG]

M8.2 & M9 50 Lux & Noct :)
More greatness, cuz. For some reaon, the second one really speaks to me. Love it. :thumbup:

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd. When Are You Coming Back Home?
We were going to head back around the last week of July to visit family, but just found out they'll be coming out here at the time we'd planned our visit! Not sure right now... SOON I hope!!

panda81

Another of the Japanese Maple.

M8, 90 Cron pre-ASPH, wide open:
like everyone else said, very cool! love the ambiguous light and dark colors swimming together :)

Some more from Lower Post alley. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt
really like the 1st and 3rd photos! very intriguing, makes me want to explore and know more about the location.

Thanks for looking,
Osman

perfect timing and capture of the unique lighting! i love how you caught the peaceful expression on the lady's face, but contrasts the animated man in the foreground :)